Cafe story

Brian-Damage
So, on the comments of your deh book, A life Worth Living (treebros) , I wanted to comment this  before they went to the cafe but it was too long so...heere :D

What if:

After a drive from the school, they finally pulled up at the café. Evan smiled, looking intently at the many pictures of coffee and...mmm. MUFFINS. He quickly got out of the car and pulled conner by the arm towards the shop. Conner blushed at the sudden contact, but still remained relaxed for his friend.

They walked into the building and looked around. The wall's were painted a light brown color, and the little things were a darl orange. It was like thanksgiving in a room.

Conner walked up to the front line, Evan still holding his arm, and noticed evan was starting to sweat. He stepped away for a moment and looked the smaller blond boy in the eyes.

"Are you okay Hansen? I can order for you if you want." Evan quickly nodded and looked up at the menu. "Can I get uh....boneless pizza?" he said, giggling as he said it. Conner looked at him stone faced, and just walked away again towards the counter. Evan laughed and went back to him.

"AH im sorry im just kidding! Can I have a blueberry muffin though?" he said contently. Conner smiled and looked at the guy at the counter, patiently waiting for him to order.

"Sure Hansen." he started to talk to the guy, and Evan went to sit down. He waited for almost 10 minutes, and Conner still wasnt coming back.

He turned the corner back to where the cash register was, and saw the guy leaning over the counter, his face close to conners. He reached over and grabbed his wrist to pull him closer. Conner was obviously shocked, and tried to escape but didn't want to cause a scene.

Evan leaped up and ran over to him, and suddenly a wave of confidence came over him. Nothing he's ever felt before. He pulled conner away from the counter, and stepped in front of the guy.

"ExcUSE ME! Are you hitting on my boyfriend?!" he yelled, not believing the words escaping his mouth. The guys and Conner both looked at Evan confused, but Conner realized what he was doing.

"Yeah sir, this is my.. boyfriend." he said and pecked Evan on the cheek. Evan blushed and wrapped his arm around Conner. "Yeah..I think we'll be leaving now."

And with that, they left the store and bought a bunch of blueberry muffins from giant.