Chapter 11

Harry tried to open that door so many times. But he failed.
"OPEN IT YOU BAST***DS" Harry yelled .
It was an old dirty room. And there wasn't any windows.
Harry was unconscious when they put him in that room. When Harry opened his eyes the first thing that came to his mind was a bleeding unconscious Matt . He shouted, screamed and cried aloud. But no one opened that door. He didn't know what time it is and he didn't know what happened to Matt . He was worried and heartbroken. He sat on a corner of that room.
"Matt," his weeps filled in that air.
***
"F**k, Our bikes" Matt said.
"What?" Dom asked.
"They took our bikes" Matt kicked on a pillar "F**k. F**k. F**k"
"Matt," Dom stopped him from "don't hurt yourself."
"Was that your bikes?" An old man from a corner of that Street asked.
"What?" Matt looked him. He ran towards that man and Dom followed Matt.
"Yes, yes.... They were ours" Matt said to him. "Did you see who took those from there?" He asked and waited for an answer.
That man stared at him and Dom "You got trouble with that Danny guy?" He asked to Matt and smiled "I can say that from your face."
"You know him?" Matt asked again with a hope.
"Who doesn't ?" Old man smiled.
"I am." Dom answered.
"Dom, not now." Matt warned.
"Did they had a man with them. An Asian man with green hair and probably bleeding?" Matt again enquired.
"Idk. I just seen them going... And I was sure that bikes wasn't theirs. Bcz it was already there before their arrival. Nice bikes tho"
"Thanks, do you know where will they gone?" Dom asked.
"I don't know."
"Bast**ds." Matt cursed.
"You should forgot your bikes. That guy and his friends are the main criminals in this area. You should stay away from them."
"Very nice advice buddy I appreciate that but can you tell us which direction they gone?" Dom asked with sarcasm.
That man looked at Dom with narrow eyes.
"Please, can you help us.?" Matt grabbed his hands. "Please. They got our guy." Matt pleaded.
That man got off guard. He looked at them and he pointed his fingers at a direction.
"This way.... "
"Where is this route going?" Asked Matt.
"To Del Monte forest."
Matt hugged that man "Thank you."
"Oh! That's enough. C'mon Matt .... Anyway, thanks buddy." Dom said to that man and tugged Matt.
"We don't have bikes." Matt said.
"Yeah. But we have a Car." Dom smiled and pointed at his rented car.
"Get in buddy"
Their car moved on that road.
~