Chapter 3 - The Battle

After many days and nights of battling Bedbug Outposts they finally reached the Bedbug Compound

In there they fought for 3 days with nothing but Sportshot's and Colt's because they salvaged all there supplies durring the Outpost battles

They saw the end. They had no more guns or ammo...

Fighting off the Bedbugs with there bare fists they knew they didn't have anymore time.

Tanky was pinned in a corner... Ola was running for his life to get away...

Star knew they were going to die... He couldn't let that happen.

He climbed a roof quickly and with the very last supplies he had in his Alice Pack he made C4.

Ola and Tanky we're at there last breaths... The Bedbugs turn around as they we're about to slay them...

The Anaconda Hunters stand up and see Star bunny hopping like a godlike tryhard.

Star put the C4 on his chest ran into the middle of the compound and was swarn by the Bedbugs.

As Star lays on the floor puts a smoke in his mouth and says his final words...

"At least i don't have to make anymore artwork" BOOM!

The Bedbugs insides fly all over the place but they we're still coming...

Was this a endless battle?

The Anaconda Hunters couldn't let Star's sacrifice be a waste...

They fought there hardest but they just kept coming.

But then they look up in the sky and see a Hind shooting down Bedbugs left and right.

In the Hind was Arturo, Jeff and Breezy the most feared bounty hunters of the world.

While they fought, a fleet of tanks come out and one of them held the Bedbug Leader Reaper.

They mata spammed and camped roofs for hours untill they reached Reaper.

Reaper saw that the Bedbugs we're being defeated... He attempted to retreat.

He ran but the squad trapped him into a circle...

Reaper pulls out a grenade, and throws into the air!

Breezy fucking does a sick soccer shot on the nade into Reapers mouth.

The nade blows and the intestines of him flys all over the squad...

They finally won... They finally defeated the Bedbugs...

But there was still one question? Why did the Bounty Hunters show up?

Karim sent us...