Chapter 1 - The Rumors

Soon after Squirtle died from the Bedbugs, the people of the world started rumors.

Rumors of the return of the Bedbugs...

Star went to the A.B.B.A. (Anti Bedbug Agency) Director Reaper to find out more about this.

Reaper told him "All of those storys are just storys. None of it is true."

But Star knew Squirtle wouldnt die that easily...

When Star first met Squirtle they were battling in BW3 (Bedbug War 3) on the coast of the Kanto Region.

Squirtle was just reloading his Heartbreaker when he realized he had no more ammo.

All he had was his katana...

When 30 bedbugs came out of no where, he thought this was the end...

Then Star was like pew pew and they all died.

Eventually they won that war and without them the world would be ruled by the Bedbug Empire.

But everyone knew that the Bedbugs were still out there....

Star became more and more curious about this...

He needed help...

Star went to the only people he can trust, The Anaconda Hunters.

When Star first met The Anaconda Hunters Tanky and Ola, it was durring the war.

In a rice field west of Johto, Star was trapped on a roof for 9 straight days without food or water.

If he left the roof he would've been swarn by hundreds of Bedbugs.

Untill the Anaconda Hunters showed up and anime killed all of them.

Star knew that the Anaconda Hunters could be trusted, and if needed to... Kill on sight...

When Star told them his theory that the Bedbugs have returned Ola was skeptical.

But Tanky told them that the other day he was hunting a White Walker he saw something...

He knew he saw a Bedbug in the woods, but he couldn't believe it... He just ignored it and continued hunting.

Tanky and Ola was convinced. They agreed to help Star destroy the Bedbug Army.