Redivivus

It was rumored she was dead

The evidence supported by everyone was that she was last seen thrown out a window and being torn by Fernir Greyback and to make the theory believable, her body was never found yet her name not mentioned with the list of fatalities.
Lavender Brown was her name, and is very much alive.
When those teeth sunk into her skin and the claws tore her flesh, not only was she left still breathing as the girl everybody knew but also reborn as an animal, a monster. A werewolf.
Fleeing from the war with the strength she had left, she hid herself deep into the forest until she was ready to show her face.

It wasn't long before Pomona Sprout got a knock on her door, only to see her former student standing in front of her in the flesh. Knowing the girl had come through a very difficult transition and with a very humble heart, Pomona takes Lavender into her home. Trying to help Lavender be the girl she was before her tragic fate, Pomona decides to get an extra helping hand from her nephew, Rowan Sprout. A boy who Lavender seemed to share scars with.

**

A/N---
This plot was brought to you by the talented: @somniatis_
Go check out the page she is admining (is that even a word?) @underdoggos where they make underrated characters have a chance to appear with their many helpful and amazing books.