Chapter 3

Nicole's P.O.V.

Eh, I guess Harry is pretty cute. He's got the lanky structure that makes him look fit, and the fact he's British, and the fact that he has dimples and green eyes. He's got the whole package. Although, I really don't know him, so who knows? What if he's some rapist? Haha! I crack myself up.

"What do you say we play a game called, twenty questions?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"How cliché." I joke.

"Ha. I know, but I really don't know you and I'd like to get to know you, so I couldn't think of anything else to do." He smiled sheepishly.

"Ok, shoot." I smiled, setting my pen in my journal, and putting it on the table.

"Favorite color. Mine is hazel." I smirked.

"Oh. Mine is-"

"Oh my god! Harry!!", Harry groaned. A girl my age appeared. . "Harry! How are you baby?" She bent over and tried to kiss him, and he turned away. For some reason, my blood boiled. I pushed that away and watched them.

"Excuse me Leah, but the last time I checked, I was in the middle of a conversation with Nicole here. I'm busy. And, I'm not your baby." He spit. She looked emotionless, then turned to me.

"Are you little miss Nicole? Well sorry Hun. Harry's mine, and if I were you, I'd leave." She huffed out.

"I'm sorry. Harry never told me he had a girlfriend."

A/N:

Sorry. I know it's short and I don't have many chapters up, but I have extreme writers block. Any suggestions? Comment any! I take all.

Xoxoxo- Lovely_Miss_Nykki