XX

(This chapter is revised. Refer to the latest Author's Note)

Ju-Eun's POV

*Why am I still awake?*

You thought in your mind, while watching movies. It was four o' clock in the morning, and you just lied on your sofa.

*What to do..*

Feeling hungry, you went to the kitchen to grab a cup of ramen.

You went back and slurped the goodness of the ramen's broth, indulging it. It was pretty cold so it was a hundred times better.

Soon enough, you got bored of watching the movie and walked to your bedroom and married your bed.

You tried to sleep, but you can't.

*Darn it.*

You grabbed your phone instead, and decided to watch some videos on YouTube.

How gas stations work

*Why the heck is this always on my recommended videos?* You thought to yourself. But you watched the video anyway and drifted to sleep.

..until.

*Nom-Nom-Nom!* Your phone rang. And yes, you did change your ringtone.

"Hello?" Your voice was still weak since you just woke up, and you were still pretty much half asleep.

You got no response.

"Who is this? It's-"

You looked at the clock on your table and realized it was already six in the morning. The sun was already creeping inside your room, but it wasn't obvious since your curtains were blocking the light.

"It's six in the morning." A high pitched voice answered you, which was quite familiar.

You suddenly got back to your senses and you panicked, thinking why he would call so early in the morning.

In your mind, it was like an atomic bomb exploding.

"Jimin?" You replied, and you double checked who called. And it was, in fact, Jimin.

"Can you come here?" He asked, and he seemed to be tense as well.

"Yeah sure, but why though?"

"We need you."

Hearing that from him already made you energized for the day.

*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Your imagination burst rapidly, thinking what and why would he need you at such early time.

"Well, um. Our make-up artist filed a sick leave and uh. Can you take her place for us? We'll cover up your expenses."

"Expenses?"

"Yeah, we're at Manila right now."

You thought to your mind, *where the heck is Manila?*

"Yeah sure I'll be there." Without thinking about anything, you agreed to what he said.

"Alright. See ya then! One of our staff will be waiting at the airport to hand you the ticket." Surprisingly, before he hang up, someone spoke so loud on the mic that you immediately dropped the call.

"JIMINNNN LO-"

~~~

You immediately checked the maps for "Manila". In your mind, it was just some place near Seoul.