Chapter 21

It hurts... Those words repeated through your head as you got the food you need and left right after giving Chara a sad but caring smile. As you went out of the kitchen, you saw everyone looking at you pitifully except for sans. He looks down at his feet with anger,confusion,guilt and regret all over his face. You walked back to your room and ate. It's your favorite food and drinks. He knows what you like but now he just forgot about it. When your done, you laid down on the matress while clutching your necklace and fell asleep.

Toriel's pov

When we saw (y/n) go to her room emotionless. We started to worry. And then frisk,asriel,MK and Chara thought of an idea. "Hey Mom." Frisk tugged my dress. "What is it my child?" "Well.... We've been planning something for (y/n) for her to cheer up. We are planning her a (f/h) (fav hobby) contest!" Asriel said sad but happy at the same time. "Yeah because we just noticed that she loves to (f/h) so that might cheer her up." Said Chara. "Since she's so depressed and she has done so many things to us and now, we are going to return it. The party will start tomorrow but only if it's okay Mom"(MK now calls toriel mom). I nodded knowing that it would be a splendid idea! She is going to like it. "That's splendid my child! I'm sure that she will live it!" I said and we spread the news. They helped set the party and sans was nowhere to be found. I checked (y/n)'s room and only (y/n) is there and sans isn't. I checked every single room or anywhere that he can be but he's not there! I asked everyone and they haven't seen him but when I asked gaster, he looked at me sadly. I was confused but he just changed the topic. I wonder why.

Gaster's pov

They aren't allowed to know... Sans was nowhere here and I am the only one who knows where and what he is doing. He is working hard at a secret lab here to beat humanity at the war. I was going to help them but he just pushed me out. I was worried about him. He isn't like this before. He even said that his experiment needs a monster soul and he is going to sacrifice his soul for it and if it works, it's sure to destroy the humans but not including (y/n),frisk and Chara. I remembered the old times. We are at the mansion having fun,talking,playing and it was peaceful but now, (y/n) and sans is not themselves,We are all begging the humans and undyne and asgore are as threatening but not to us but to the humans and the 4 kids are always crying. We should've stayed underground. But we wouldn't be happy if we did. If we did we wouldn't see the stars. We wouldn't meet (y/n) and have fun with her. I wish things never changed.

Your pov

You woke up and brushed your hair. You noticed that it's still blue and so is your cuts because you still can't get over it. You have bags under you eyes and your eyes are red and puffy. You took a bath and decided to wear a (f/c) shirt, brown leggings, a gray leather jacket and you decided to pull the hood over you and (s/f/c) flats/heels. You teleported to waterfall and walked to the patch of echo flowers. These were the first flowers I have seen when me and sans hung out here. You just shrugged at the thoughts and sat at the middle of it. There was a secret entrance there. It was the entrance to your secret house and nobody knew about this. It's only you who knew about it. You opened it and climbed down the ladder and closed the entrance again. When you reached the bottom, you saw a echo flower on display. It was the echo flower that sans had used to confess to you. You looked around and saw so many items that had reminded you of your memories with sans and the other monsters. You laid at your bed and turned on your phone. You listened to (f/s/s) (fav. Sad song) and sang along with your earphones. You ate some ice cream while watching something on your phone and staring at the photo of you and sans. You cat ears had dropped at the memory and your tail has seated side to side sadly and slowly. You are sensing a aura near and you looked at the entrance to see sans sitting there crying. He doesn't know your here so you just went back to bed. You sobbed quietly.

Sans's pov

I sat at a patch of echo flowers. It kind of reminded me of something and then I Pat the flowers petals and I heard (y/n)'s voice. It was happy and cheerful and I was reminded of a memory.

Flashback

(Y/n) was sitting at this patch of echo flowers playing and I went to a echo flower. I said a confession and gave it to (y/n). She hugged me and I hugged back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to grillby's and I bumped into someone. I saw (y/n) but without her cat features and she apologized and we talked and went to grillby's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on a picnic blanket and saw (y/n) singing with her earphones on and she didn't notice that I am watching her. Soon the song ended and everyone was staring and watching her. She blushed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to my room and heard singing coming from frisk's room. I peeked and saw (y/n) singing a lullaby to her. Her singing was beautiful and I just listened to it in my room and fell asleep. I woke up due to a nightmare and I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it and it was (y/n). She walked away from the door before I can make her stay. I sighed and slept again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback end

I remembered every memory me and (y/n) shared and I cried. A few moments later, I heard faint sobbing below me. I saw a secret entrance below me and I opened it to see so many items displayed and it all resembled a memory. I heard the sobbing here and i followed it and saw (y/n) sobbing there.

I'll just leave it there and I don't know if this book is still interesting because I felt like my creativity jump out of the window, jumped into a volcano while stabbing itself and died like that. Im sorry If it sucks. Bye potato chips!