℘ⓐℛͲ 16

I need ideas! Got any? Please share with me if you have any!
(Y/N) PŌV
You stood in front of your locker, reading your schedule.
The comfortable silent was broken by a slam, you flinched.
You walked over to the opposite row of lockers, Fresh was on the ground with PJ towering over him. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Yelled PJ, you ran into the closest classroom and asked for the teacher to follow me.

??? POV
I was walking around the school, obviously bored. I heard the pitter patter of someone's feet and soon after that somebody who asked for the teacher to follow them.
Curiosity came over me and i decided to follow.

"I TOLD YOU TO DO MY HOMEWORK YOU LITTL--" PJ was cut of by a very angry teacher.
"PJ?! What is the meaning of this!" It was our astrology teacher, Mr. Dream.
I walked around the corner and looked at the scene, a neko with no expression what-so-ever, an angry Mr. Dream, a scared Fresh and a frosen PJ.

I held back my laughter and continued to listen to their conversation. Fresh stood up and ran behind the girl, PJ got taken away by Mr. Dream.

(Y/N) PŌV
I turned around to look at Fresh, small tears threatened to fall. I sighed, i patted his head. "Jeez, you need a girl to hide behind? What a loser" I turned my head around to see a skeleton that looked like Blueberry and Fell mixed together.

I walked up to them and stared them dead in the eye. "Lookie here, this guy has propbably been bullied for a while. And nobody has done anything to stop it, even though theres a class 10 meters away from here! I bet you would've just standed there if I HADNT BEEN HERE! HE IS CLEARLY A WINNER! HE HAS BEEN THROUGH SOME SHIT AND HE HAVENT TOLD ANYONE AND HE PUT UP WITH IT!" Fresh put a hand on your shoulder, you sighed and closed your eyes.

I have a question for you guys out there... If you saw someone get bullied, would you help them and probably loose your reputation or stand there and look at them?

"Let's go" Fresh smiled at you and you began walking, you're glad that you have friends like Fresh,Papy, Blooky and Alphys.
"(Y/N) (L/N) to the princepals office." Fresh waved and walked to his next class.
You walked to the princepals office, wondering if you did anything wrong.

I know its short, i will try to update soon. School is a bitch that throws homework left and right.
Teachers: So... You have 5 pages of math for tommorow?"
Students: *Nods in the hope of the teacher's understandment*
Teacher: WELL HERES FIFTY PAGES TO TOMMOROW! GOOD LUCK!
Me: Boi.
I'll see you later my sinning angels, sinning goddess out!