℘ⓐℛͲ 23

(3rd POV)
As (Y/n) looked at the bed, they could feel the blood dripping. They ran into the bathroom and found some pads and sat down on the toilet, after changing underwear they put the pad in place and made sure to clean up.
They ran into the room and washed the bed-sheets, after doing everything they went into their clothes.

(Y/N POV)
I went outside to stand next to my mother. "I'm on my period." I said, she smiled at me and nodded, she then took out a church bell and pulled the rope, it began and you could soon see the students flooding out.
I stopped the clock and felt pain coming from my stomach, I ignored it and stood next to my mother again. "Good morning! I hope you've all slept well! Today were gonna plant and water the crops! We will all plant the seed known as corn, I do believe you all know what it is." My mother smiled and clapped her hands together.
"Let's divide you into groups!" She began making small groups and what not, making sure that theres nerds, jocks and those who are both nerd and jocks together.
"(Y/n) can you take your own row?" I nodded and got the materials, there was a ruckus of what tools was needed so my brother stepped in. "You'll all need a hoe, seeds which me and my dad will give out and some water cans!" The ruckus got taken care of pretty quickly and everyone began, I worked harder than normal, in a way my period motivated me and in a way it screwed me over.

My dad was smiling at my effort, students would come and go to see how to do stuff like: Hoeing the soil, planting and watering the crops. A single snore was heard and i stopped looking at Carrot, Fell was stomping around trying to wake him, which didn't work, my sister came over and earth bended him into the air, he woke up and teleported down to the ground again, looking at my sister with wide eyes.
"Don't ever sleep on the job, mister!" She said standing proudly, she then ran over to me and hid behind me, I patted her head and she began helping, she earth bended the soil to get it all done quicker, now I was as far as everybody else.
It didn't take me long to plant the seeds, it was pretty easy. After that i took some water cans and put them on a broom, it is kinda of a life hack, i don't have to take one water can and keep on watering one plant, I'll water a lot of plants, I had to refill them a lot but it definitely went faster. When i was done I popped my bones and looked at the others, some were almost done, some argued about were and how to plant the seeds, it was kinda funny to see but i kept in the laughter, suddenly a pain struck me in my neither regions, the big party was going to happen soon, and I'll have to skip two days.

"I'm gonna begin on the project." Mom nodded and smiled at me, I knew she didn't like it when i spend so much time animating and not going outside for long, but I was given my my task, and I plan to finish it.

Okay some of the chapters in the future is gonna be all about the sanses, I feel like I haven't focused enough on them.
Anyways that was all of this week my sinning angels, sinning goddess out!