Chapter 16|SPG

A/N:

hahaluhan ko lang ng bagong twist:) sana magustuhan niyo

Holy week,nagiimpake si Vice for his trip to Hong Kong.Pumasok si Karylle para ibigay kay Vice ang iniutos niya.Habang nagiimpake si Vice,dapat ay kukunin niya na yung pinalaba niyang boxers niya,nang nadulas sila pareho,nahulog sila sa kama.Si Vice ang nasa ibabaw ni Karylle nang nahulog sila.Vice started to remove the jacket he's wearing.Lumapit si Vice unti unti sa kanya,Karylle want to stop him but there's something the forcer her to kiss Vice,lumapit na si Vice at kiniss na ni Vice si K deeply.When Karylle feels Vice's kiss,Karylle wrapped her arms into vice and responsed Vice with smooth,deep and seductive Kiss.They rolled over and this time Karylle was on top of Vice."Show me what you've got"Vice whispered.Karylle started to unzip his pants,started touching Vice's 6 packed abs smoothly.Then suspensed Vice with a seductive look.

Karylle kisses Vice deeply while touching down her finger between Vice's legs.They continued kissing then started to remove the tops of each other,they wrapped each others' arms.

While they're doing the kiss,pumasok si Buern and saw them half naked and their clothes scattered all over the floor.Isasara sana ni Buern ang pinto ng narinig sila ni Karylle at Vice,Nagtakip agad sila,si karylle ay puunta agd sa cr,nakita niyang pawis na pawis at the same time basang basa din siya,while Vice picked his tshirt up and sressed up and go out leaving Buern a shocked face.

"Oh,what have i'd done"karylle said to her face.

To be Continued..

Guys,SPG,this chapter is all SPG,short ud lang para may thrill,this Chapter is dedicated to #TeamBASAhan specially to Marian,ate Pau and Aus:)) haha thanks for reading:)