Chapter 5

*Jamie's POV*
We left Starbuckks, throwing our shitty coffees in the trash on our way out. I wasn't gonna let something as stupid as bad coffee ruin my day. After all, Paul and I were finally dating.

The hours passed and we went on all of the rides. Paul and I were holding hands, laughing as we walked out of the park. It was around 7 pm.
(I don't know what Disneyland is like so that's why I'm skipping all the details for the rides.)

"Where do you wanna get dinner?" I asked.

"Olive Garden, my treat," he said. It was the first date. Of course he was paying. I smirked.

We found our car and he opened the door for me. I got in and fastened my seatbelt. He got in the drivers side.

As we drove to the restaurant, I started thinking back to when Paul and I met.

-Flashback-
I still lived in LA at the time. I was at the airport in California, having flown in from vacation in Florida. I had just got a coffee at Starbucks in the food court and was walking to the baggage claim when I ran into a guy and spilled my coffee on him.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry sir," I exclaimed. He looked at me. Before, I always thought it was a myth. But I had actually found love at first sight. 'He would never feel the same' is all I could think about. I was immediately saddened.
"It's ok I have another shirt in my suitcase," he said, smiling.
"You're h-hot," I stammered.
He laughed. "Well that's not usually how girls introduce themselves, but I'll take it," he said. I whipped his shirt off right in front of me and opened his suitcase, threw the dirty shirt in and grabbed another shirt.
"Hey!!! SIR! You need to wear clothes in the airport!!" A security guard saw him and came running over.
This guy I just met threw on the new shirt.
"Better?" He asked sarcastically.
"Okay that was a warning, next time you'll be escorted outside," the security guard said as he walked away.
I couldn't help but smile.
"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Paul. Paul Zimmer," Paul said, holding his hand out.
"I'm Jamie. Jamie Watters. But most people use my middle name so I guess you could call me Jamie Rose," I told him, blushing. I took his hand and shook it.
"Never met a FEMALE Jamie before," he said curiously. "Were gonna have to get to know each other. You seem cool," he said after.
I was totally shaken. This hot guy, who I now knew was named Paul, and who I had basically fallen in love with at first sight, was saying we need to get to know each other.
"Yes!!" I said a little too enthusiastically. We exchanged numbers.
"I'll text you Paul," I said. "I have to go back home. Maybe we can hang out sometime?"
"Sure thing." He smiled again. It was so cute.
"Oh, by the way where did you fly in from?"
"I'm moving to LA from Maryland," Paul said.
"Really? I grew up there?" (Idk if Jamie really did.)
"Even more reason to get to know each other," Paul said.
"Bye," and we waved and went to the baggage claims.

-Back to present-

*Paul's POV*
We got to the restaurant and walked in. Jamie went to the bathroom immediately, probably to re-apply her makeup.

"Hi, how are you doing this evening?" The hostess asked nicely, grabbing two menus.

"I'm good," I said, smiling. She brought me to a small booth in the corner of the restaurant. I sat down, and she handed me the menus.

"Your server will be with you shortly," the host said, and she smiled and left.

The server came to the table before Jamie was back.

"Hi, I'm Alice and I'll be your server this evening. Do you want me to wait for your girlfriend?" She asked. She blushed when she said 'girlfriend'.

"That's okay she's coming right now," and Jamie came and sat down next to me. She kissed me on the cheek in front of the host and then glared at her for about 5 seconds and then smiled. I figured that they just had a whole conversation with just a look.
Girls🙄😂

"I'll get a water and a Coca Cola please," Jamie said.

"I'll have a water too and a Pepsi," I said, looking up from my menu.

"Ok sure, I'll be right back and take your meal orders," and Alice walked away.

"Jamie you don't have to worry about me looking at other girls," I said, taking her hand.

"I'm sorry Paul I guess I have jealousy issues." She looked down at the table and started playing with her silverware.

"I know and that's understandable because I'm friends with a lot of other girls. But you don't have to worry anymore. I have you, and that's all I need to be happy." I brushed her hair behind her ear.

Alice came over with the drinks and breadsticks which are basically mandatory at Olive Garden.

"Are you ready to order?" Our server asked.

"Yea," I said, "are you Jamie?"

"Yea, I'll get (insert soup name here😂)"

"Ok," Alice said as she wrote down the soup.

"And I'll get the (insert fancy Italian pasta name here😂)"

"Sure! I'll be back with your food in about 30 minutes," she said enthusiastically and she left, taking the menus with her.

When the food came we ate it as fast as possible

When the food came we ate it as fast as possible. Finally we had finished and I waited for Alice to bring the check so I could pay and we could leave.

I left a tip, grabbed Jamie's hand and we walked to the car. We got in the car, I slammed my foot on the gas pedal, and we went home.

Hey guys! Sorry for unpublishing and reorganizing the chapter. I had some difficulties that I don't wanna explain but I will keep writing!!
Love you all and thanks for the support❤️ follow on Instagram for updates _zimmer.rose_
~ Emily