Chapter 4

(A/N) So for those of you who read the last chapter before I changed it, I took out the car crash (yep big deal) because I didn't know where I would take the story if they crashed. So everything is peaceful now and Jamie is sleeping and Paul is driving.)

*Paul's POV*
We arrived at Disneyland and I parked.

"Jamie, wake up sleepyhead," I whispered, gently shaking her shoulder.

"What, where are we?" She sat up slowly and blinked a couple times. Then she smiled. "Oh yea, Disneyland."

"Lets go Jamie!" I got out of the car and went over to the passenger side of the car and opened her door. She got out and I grabbed her hand, and we walked toward the entrance. I paid for two tickets and we walked right into the gift shop.

"Oh my god these shirts are adorable!" Jamie said, pointing to two red shirts with matching Minnie and Mickey on them.

"Jamie you look gorgeous in red. I'm buying these." I took the hangers and started to go to the check out when I saw a rack of headbands with all sorts of Minnie ears - glittery ones, polka dotted ones, big ones, small ones.

"Jamie come check these out. You'd look so cute with one of these on."

"Haha, so would you Paul," and she stuck a glittery red headband on my head.

"Aww you're so cute, Paul my little mousy," she cooed, poking my nose. Then she kissed my cheek. I blushed. I put the ears back.

"What about this Jamie?" It was a black headband with a huge pink bow and white polka dots. She put in on.

"How do I look?" She said, looking at me.

"Oh my god Jamie, you're gorgeous. That headband is so adorable!" I laughed. She blushed.

I went to check out. The dude there rang up the two shirts. "Oh, I'm buying that headband for my girlfriend too." Jamie was looking at other stuff. She was so cute when she didn't know I was looking at her.

"Whoa dude, that's your girlfriend? You better be getting some tonight cuz if I had that I'd be tappin that EVERY night," and he whistled.

"Hey dude, don't talk about her like that, she's my best friend. I'll hurt you if I need to." I suddenly got tense.

"Bro, calm down. But seriously she is something I'd like to have in my bed-" I punched him before he could take one more look at Jamie.

"Paul! What's going on?" Jamie rushed over and pulled me away from the guy.

"Jamie he's talking trash about you I'm just defending you."

The manager came out of the back room. "What's going on here?" The guy from behind the counter was wiping blood from his lip.

"This douchebag here is talking shit about my girlfriend," I said firmly.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll help you at this counter. This isn't the first time this has happened." The manager, whose name was James, finished bagging up our shirts and I paid with my credit card.

Jamie and I pulled on our new shirts over what we were wearing already.

"What was that guy saying about me Paul?" Jamie asked me

"It was nothing babe I just hope we don't ever see him again."

"I noticed he has a bunch of tattoos - he kinda creeped me out Paul,"

"I'm sorry we had to deal with that. But thank god the manager came out to deal with that douchebag."

I could overhear the conversation between the manager and the other guy, Nick. All I heard was "you're fired," and then nick the douche got angry, knocked a few things off some of the shelves in there, and then came outside to where Jamie and I were.

"You guys haven't seen the last of me," he yelled. Then he stormed off.

*Jamie's POV*
That guy Nick really bothered me and now he threatened me and Paul. I just wanted to forget it and have a good day with my best friend.

"I'm hungry," he said.

"Paul you're always hungry," I said giggling. We held hands and walked farther into the park. (A/N By the way I have no idea what Disneyland is like so pardon all of the incorrect stuff in this chapter lol)

We walked up to a food stand where they were serving burgers and hot dogs and French fries.

"Babe what do you want?" Paul asked me.

"Imma get a salad and some French fries," I said, glancing at the menu. Paul laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked, laughing too.

"A salad with French fries. Won't the French fries cancel out the salad?"

"Yea that's the point," I laughed. It was our turn to order.

"Can I get a salad and a large order of French fries please?" I told the woman.

"And for you, Mickey?" She must have noticed our shirts. We did look really cute in them.

"I'll get a burger and some fries also," he told the woman.

"Omg Paul we didn't get Starbucks today!" I realized. Probably why I fell asleep in the car. I didn't get much sleep last night because Paul was watching me as I laid there which was really cute and kinda creepy.

"I know, right, Jamie? How are we functioning?" Paul threw his hands up and laughed. We usually get Starbucks every day 😂

"Well we need to get coffee ASAP," I stated.

We waited for our food and when it was ready we took our food with us and walked around the park eating it, looking for a Starbucks vendor. Soon we found one.

The sign above read Starbuckks, with two Ks. That was weird. I ordered one of the secret menu items but the guy there was like "what's that?" I don't think this was a real Starbucks.

When we got regular coffees, at the same Starbucks prices, they tasted disgusting. I spit my coffee on the table we were sitting at.

"Jamie what's wrong?"

"This coffee is gross. We just got ripped off Paul. Why the hell would they have a knockoff Starbucks in Disneyland?"

"Probably because they don't wanna pay for real Starbucks so they made their own to reel more customers in by having a similar name." Paul was smart. That's one reason I loved him so much.

"Is it just me Paul or are we having a bad day? First this guy talks shit about me and you punch him, then he threatens us and now we get bad coffee."

"Jamie, it's ok. I'm here. Trust me - the rest of the day will be amazing." I set down my horrid cup of coffee, and we both leaned across the table. Holding hands we kissed. I smiled.

Hope you guys enjoyed this longer chapter! I'm going to try to write more often because I have more control of where the story is going. Please vote and comment feedback and stay tuned for more chapters and updates!! Love you all♥️
Follow my Instagram: _zimmer.rose_
~ Emily