Unique-chapter 1

My name is Unique as you enter my life you will find out my name fits me very well .I grow up in the hood so you already know I think I'm the shit cause I walk around this bitch like my shit don't stink .I'm 5'0 i have smooth caramel skin bitches be thinking I'm mix but I'm fully black! I have real curly long puffy hair sometimes i get tired of because it take me forever to fix it up in the morning for school. I'M some what thick but baby trust and believe me I have no belly. Sometimes my grandma would joke and say "Child yo belly looks like you anit eat for days" hahaha I would laugh at that because it was true my belly look like it was attach to my back!To me I think i have a nice body because I have a round ass and I also have the thighs to match it to. My grandma always say I have cruves like my mama but I wouldn't know that because I never knew my mama. I knew my dad he is very handsome he is light skin standing at 6'2 feet tall he has light brown eyes hmmm I guess that's were my eyes color came from .My dad was 32 he had me when he was 16 I was his first born but he have three other kids with his wife. I don't really like his wife in fact i can't stand that spoil bitch! she is the reason i will never live with my dad so i have to stay with my grandma and my older brother jordan who is two years older then me he's 17 and no we don't have the same dad .Just like I don't know my mama jordan don't know his dad but that's life though................As u enter my life you will find out the life of Unique!

this is my first story so dont mind my mistakes let me know what you think doe :)