unique-chapter 2

"wake yo ugly ass up" My brother Jordan shout as he pull the covers off me

"leave me the fuck alone it's Saturday"!

hahaha girl you funny it's Friday

Oh SHIT! i yelled jumping off my bed rushing to the bathroom.

By the time i got out the bathroom it was 7:00am and school starts at 7:20.Fuck i mumble to myself while i throw on my shirt .I grab my black tights and put it on then i rush to my closet and slide on my white and red Jordan's .

"I'm ready Jordan" I yelled as I run down the stairs almost busting my ass by skipping a step.

"Baby did u get yo lunch money" my grandma asked.

"Nah mama i'm bout to grab it now " I reply while taking the money of the table and rushing outside.

Jordan i'm here i'm sorry-What the fuck I know that fuck nigga anit jus leave me! Ugh I groan as i see Dave ole thirsty ass pulling up with a big ass smile on his face like he won some money or something.

whats up shorty wanna ride? He ask as he stare at my ass tryna walk away.

damm baby all that ass damm the nigga who hittin u hittin that ass jus rite!

I give him a dirty ass look that only made him smile.

"you know if you don't take this ride u gone be late cuz you only got ten minutes"He say looking down at his watch

I stop at my track when he said that and give him a fake smile causing him to unlock the car door so i slide inside the front sit.

so how yo brother doing ?

"Dave i'm not here to chat with you just drive my ass to school i snap.

"Girl whatever but i'm bout throw a jam next weekend you wanna come and shake that ass" He ask licking his lips.

"Nigga ion know yet I probably would know if u wasn't so thirsty" i said laughing.

"Girl anit nobody thirsty for yo yellow ass" he said while making a stop infront of my school.

"Thanks for the ride Dave " i said getting out his car.

UU! my home girl Mandy yelled out making everybody in the hall look her way .ugh this bitch so loud I thought while I walk to her and my other home girl Deja who was standing next to her on her phone.

"Bitch what I told you bout you calling me out like that.

"Girl chill out anit no body funna beat you" Mandy said rolling her eyes.

whatever Mandy but was good Deja.

I'm good.... but aye uu are you even wearing a bra?

Oh shit i mumble out when I felt on my breast.

"Hahahaha how the fuck you forget to put on a bra"Deja ask laughing like that's the funniest shit she heard.

"Bitch I was in a hurry hoe now let me hold yo jacket for the day" I said with attitude.

"Ohh UU hell nooo i know you wearing panties or a thang" Mandy ask looking at my ass.

"Ooo shit what the fuck I anit got no panties! Damm it's cuz my ass was in a hurry ugh now ima walk around with my ass bouncing everywhere" I said.

"These niggaz gona love that" Deja mumble.

"But girl thats sloppy I whined

"I mean you got ass so it don't look bad" Mandy comment

"I GUESS! But i gotta get to class" I said while I make my way to my first period.

I can't stand my school it's full wit fuck niggaz and hoes. I swear i can't wait to be done with this shit thanks good i only have one year left .I'm in the 11th because i start school very early.

When I enter Mr. Jones class i went to my normal seat which was all the way at the back of the class. Ion really fucks with nobody but Mandy and Deja everybody else is a "Hi" and "Bye" plus Deja and Mandy are like fam to me because they know my bussiness.I actually trust em hoes.

"Umm my name is Mr.Jones and I'll be your math and umm you can take a sit by Ms.unique" I heard Mr. Jones said pointing to the seat next to me.

Hi i'm Trevon what about you?

"Look i'm not friendly so- He was perfect! When I lift my head up i was met with his hazel eyes starring deep down into my soul. He's lips were pink and so kissable. He have light skin like he was mix with black and white his hair is jet black and looks so soft. Fuck! The shit i could do to him! umm Unique are u okey? YES! I reply quickly snapping out of my thoughts .Wait how do you know my name and why would you ask for my name if you already knew it?

"Mr. Jones and plus I wanted to start a convo with a pretty girl" he said smirking.

"Hmm if you're looking for a friend pretty boy it anit working I'M NOT the one" I said turning faceing Mr.Jones who was now teaching.