Unique-chapter 3

Trevon

Ding!ding!ding!

I was happy the last bell ring because I was tired as hell.

As I walk outside to my car I seen unique and two other girls laughing as they were joking on each other. I notice one of the girls Unique was with because she tryed talking to me in 3rd period today but i wasn't interesting. I mean she not ugly but she seem like the type who would want to have sex without even getting to know you and plus I got my eyes on someone else I thought while I stared at unique who now was walking away when she noticed  I was  looking to hard."Dammmmmmmm " I mumble when she turned around I anit know her ass was that fat.

when she was sitting down in class I thought she was skinny but I guess wrong.

I stare at her ass while I made my way to my car. Her ass was bouncing and all like she had a thong on.

I anit really been with a female like that because my parents want me to finish school first and mom was very picky  when it comes to girls I like. The type of girls she want me to be with is not even near my type. She want me to date her friend daughter "Caroline" because she was highly "educated and classy".I love smart girls but the one my mom pick out for me is one of the rich girls who think they all that and everyone should worship them. I love my mom but she is also like one of them "rich girls".

My mom is a judge and my dad own two of the top hotel's in Miami so you know my parents have a little bit of cash. All my friends says we rich because we live in a two story mansion with five bedroom and three different type of pools. I don't even know why my dad bought a big house when it's only three of us. But  I guess that's what you do when you have to much money.

"Mom I'm home! I yelled as I enter my house  hearing my echo.

I made my way upstairs to my room feeling tired as ever."This new school schedule is really bugging me " I thought to myself entering my bedroom  and  immediately taking my school clothing off .I enter my shower which was in my room and turn on the hot water letting it hit my skin.

After my long shower I went down stairs to get something to eat meeting my very thin and pale mom who was already in the kitchen .

"How was your first day sweetie" my mom ask while cooking

"great everyone was cool and some to friendly" I said half laughing thinking of how many boards try getting at me today.

"well I'm glad you like it my mom said handing me my food.

Unique

"Damm girl you seen how that new guy was starring so hard at you" Mandy said while we walking home

"You mean starring at me me " Deja reply

"Girl please yo ass probably already want him"Mandy said rolling her eyes

"Don't she want everybody! I say laughing at my comment.

"Bitch please ion want yo brother doe" Deja barked

"That's cuz he dont want u  and how the fuck we jump from talking bout this guy to my brother.

"Girl ion know" Deja said smiling

I knew Deja fuck my brother but he don't much want her though.I love Deja but she kindna a hoe .Everyb guy she call cute it's either they fuck her or she trying to fuck them.

When i look  over at Mandy her facil expression completely change as we turn the subject about my brother.

"you good" I ask her concerned.

yeahhh ummm... I'll call you when i get home Mandy said as she give Deja and I a weak smile before she walked away

When I got home I went straight to my Room and pull out my phone to text Mandy to see what's with her

me: girl whats sup with u is something wrong baby girl

Mandy: ummm nah baby but ima text u later kindna busy
Me:ight ma love u
Mandy:love yo ass more