T H R E E // interested

"Goodnight y/n"

🌱🌱🌱

Your eyes flickered open like an old crappy gas store's lights. You used your nails to scrape the eye crust out in the corner of your eye. Once you pried your eyelids open completely, you realized that something was missing, and that something was-

"Sasuke!" a familiar female voice called.

You scrambled to sit up and looked around. You heard another voice scream to the other to shut up. Even if you didn't know what he sounded like, you could tell it was Sasuke. You yawned loudly and wiped your eyes, but quickly got out of the bed. You rushed to the room to see what had been going on. You moved through a couple of doors to get to the room. The first thing your eyes had settled on was the steam of freshly cooked eggs. You looked off of the eggs and Sasuke smirked, he knew you must've been hungry.

The other voice had finally spoken up again. "Sasuke! Let me in! I know you're not alone!"

You sighed heavily as you walked further into the room. You watched Sasuke place the hot eggs on the table. As you sat down, the female voice kept going on and on until it had enough. The girl bust through the door and her eyes darted around the room. Eventually, they laid on you. You had seen this girl before, Sakura, was it? Her aura grew darker and darker the longer she looked at you. Her daggers were even sharper than the first day you met her. "Who is- who is this?" Sakura's gaze softened. Sasuke looked up from the stove he was just now cooking bacon on. He stopped cooking and put his index finger and his thumb on his forehead spread apart. He was definitely judging Sakura.

"She's the girl you met two days ago, Sakura." he groaned annoyingly.

Sakura came to a realization, and she couldn't stop internally kicking herself. She had just looked so stupid in front of Sasuke-kun! You had sat down on one of the four mats and grabbed some chopsticks. You immediately pilled the eggs onto your plate. "Slow down, Y/n." Sasuke said calmly. You obeyed and put the plate back on the table. He walked over to you and put the plate near your food. He realized you might have been allergic or had a religious belief that would have conflicted with pork. He looked at you and you quickly nodded back. He sighed in relief silently, so silent that you didn't hear. He put three pieces of bacon on your plate. All through this, Sakura was having an invisible meltdown. Why was this girl at his house? Did they do anything? Why doesn't she have any pants on?!

Sasuke sat down next to you and put some eggs and bacon on his plate as well. Sakura rushed to the table and crossed her arms. Now two people were pissed off. "Sasuke, we have a mission later today and you're diddling and daddling around with Miss Y/n!" Sasuke looked up from his plate to her and stared into her sea green eyes, she returned the glare. A blush soon reddened her cheeks and she unfolded her arms. Her fists curled and tightened. "Sakura, if you're waiting for me to get ready, I'll be out when it's actually the time to leave. We have another-" Sasuke looked outside the door and saw the sun almost mid in the sky. "About another 3 hours." You weren't paying attention to their conversation, you were paying attention to the food that you kept emptying into your belly. Sakura nodded quickly and looked at you one last time. You hadn't noticed. She left the room and tried to shut the door quickly, but it was awkwardly bent inwards so she fixed it before leaving. There was a silence that followed. Sasuke usually liked silence, but he felt as if it needed to be broken.

"I apologize for her harsh entrance." he said quietly as he ate. You stopped eating for a moment and smiled at him without teeth and nodded. You gulped down your food and you were able to speak.