Chapter 1

Niall’s P.O.V.

As soon as Sarah let go of me, I looked over at Hannah. She just stood there, completely shocked. I took in all her features, and, boy! Was she different or what? For one thing, she actually had boobs now, along with a bum and a figure.

“Niall?” Hannah asked, not quite believing it was actually me.

“Yes, Hannah Belle?” I teased.

She smiled, but continued, “Why are you here?”

“Did you honestly think I’d miss my best friend’s high school graduation?” I questioned as I pulled her into a tight hug.

“Well…” she trailed off.

I pulled back and faked a hurt expression. “That hurts, Hannah. But did you think I’d come alone?”

“The boys are here?” she grinned, and I nodded.

“Yep.”

“My boys!” Sarah shouted, and I looked over at her.

“You haven’t matured at all. But would you look at that! You’re finally the same height as me,” I chuckled, “thanks to the shoes.” Then I noticed the guy with his arm around her waist. “And this is…”

“Oh, sorry,” she apologized. “This is Nathan, my boyfriend.”

Hannah fake-gagged beside me, and I had to refrain from laughing at her reaction, but something moved inside me. Was I jealous? Nah. “How long have you been together?”

“About 5 years,” Nathan answered.

“Oh,” was all I managed to say. I’ve known her for 12 years now, and in the past 5 years, during one of the hundreds of times we talked, she never bothered to mention that she had a boyfriend? Wow, that really hurts.

“Where are the guys?” Hannah asked.

“They may or may not be at Sarah’s apartment…” I muttered.

“They’re where?!” Sarah flipped. “How the hell did you even get a key?”

“No key,” I informed her, “but you should really learn to lock your windows. It’s dangerous. Creepers could climb in at night.”

“Creepers and idiots like you guys, and please say you’re staying somewhere else!”

“Well, I’m staying with Hannah,” I started, “but the boys will stay with you.”

“But they’ll eat all my food and tear the place apart! You did last time!”

“Ah, but we cleaned up, and you seemed fine with it.”

“Yeah, but I wasn’t living alone then.”

“Wait, last time?” Hannah interrupted.

Shit. She didn’t know we came to visit. “You were out of town, and we didn’t want to bother you.”

“Last summer, when you were in Colorado visiting Emelie and Avery, the band came into town and they stayed with me for 2 days,” Sarah explained.

“And you didn’t bother to call me?” She took a deep breath and finished off. “I’m not mad, just a little disappointed in you 2. Now, let’s go! I wanna meet the boys!”

“After you get back from Disneyland tomorrow!” Sarah exclaimed.

“Do I have to go?” she whined.

“Yes, because I have to live with 4 idiotic boys for I don’t know how long, when you get to go to one of the best places on the planet!”

“I’d rather stay with 4 hot guys than go anywhere with those freaks,” she mumbled.