Chapter 2~

Sorry about that last cliffhanger... I don't like to do that in my happy stories, but it kinda just... happened. Excuse any mistakes... I hope you like the chapter!

xxxxx

Liam’s P.O.V.

Crap, she fell! I swam towards her to help her out of the water, when I noticed she hadn’t come up for air yet. I followed the cord on my board to her ankle, and I picked her up in my arms. I saw a small cut on her forehead, and she wasn’t moving, so I rushed her out of the water and onto the shore. Damn, no lifeguards! I guess I’ll have to do mouth-to-mouth myself. (A/N: I don’t exactly know how to do mouth-to-mouth, so I’m skipping that part.) In minutes, her eyes fluttered open, and she coughed a bit.

“What the hell just happened?” she asked me.

“Well,” I started, “you were doing a great job surfing, and then you fell and hit your head on a rock, and you blacked out.”

“Oh.” She looked kind of embarrassed, but she spoke up, “Thanks.”

“It was nothing,” I said.

She slowly sat up and leaned against me. “I’m not going back in the water.”

I looked down at her face, and at first her expression was super serious, but it quickly changed to a happier look. “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna force you to do anything else.”

“Mhmm, sure you’re not.”

I won’t, but the other boys might.”

“Huh?” She looked really confused, until Sarah and Louis ran over.

“Are you okay?” Sarah asked, pretty panicked. She just nodded. “Once a klutz, always a klutz, right?”

But of course,” she said sarcastically.

“Good. Then you can play truth-or-dare with us,” Louis grinned cheekily.

“But you’re allowed to back out of dares you’re not comfortable doing,” Sarah added in quickly, glaring at Louis. Right, he’s the one who dared her to kiss Harry. (A/N: So I accidentally cut that part out... it was in my draft... the band and Sarah played truth-or-dare and Sarah was dared to kiss Harry.)

“Sure,” she smiled. I helped her up and we made our way over to the others, and we sat right back down in a circle. “Who’s going first?” she asked.

xxxxx

After quite a few turns, Sarah asked, “Nicki, truth or dare?”

She hesitated, but said, “Dare.”

“I dare you to…” She looked around the circles, and her eyes stopped on me. “I dare you to kiss Liam.”

xxxxx

Nicki’s P.O.V.

Whaaaaaaaa? I get to kiss Liam? That’s not a bad dare. She usually dares me to do the stupidest, craziest things. I guess this is a lot better than normal, though. “Easy enough,” I shrugged. I looked back to Liam and asked, “You don’t have a girlfriend, do you? Cos I wouldn’t you to get in trouble.”

“I’m single,” he whispered back with a smile playing on his lips.

“Good.” I leaned towards him and closed the gaps between our lips. It felt so right kissing him, and I didn’t want to stop, and it didn’t seem like he wanted to either, but I could hear the others laughing quietly, so I pulled away, slightly out of breath. Sarah sent me a knowing look, and I stuck my tongue out at her. She’s insane, but that was a really nice dare, so I couldn’t argue with her.