6.This is it.

Prepare yourself for this chapter. ITS GONNA GET HELLA DEPRESSING AND SAD BUT DONT WORRY HAPPY STUFF WILL BE COMING, love y'all.

This is it era-2009
June 25th

        You woke up on your side to see a head of black curls facing away from you

You woke up on your side to see a head of black curls facing away from you. It read 5:00am you never wake up this early, but nevertheless you were up. Instead of rushing up to check on the kids you sat there and gazed at michael, fast asleep so tired and overworked from rehearsal he only got 4 hours of sleep after lots of pacing around the room and singing your name repeatedly to wake you up to talk to him throughout the night, but you ignored it cause you wanted your sleep. Now regretting it.

Stroking his hair while reading a poetry book he rustled and woke up he turned towards you.
"Y/n?" he groggily said
"mhm?"
"Honey what time is it? Is it 7:00!" He quickly started getting up before you stopped him searching his eyes for some calm/ ease within him. There wasn't any . "Mike cool it" you laughed trying to settle your own worries about him while taking his shoulders and plopping him down on the king sized bed you've both shared for many years.
"Hun it's five in the morning you've got time, stay with me alright?" you practically begged his overworked self to just one peaceful moment.

You embraced him while lying back down on the velvet sheets. You sighed happily finally having a moment alone with your husband. No press, no children, no concert, no Michael Jackson, just... Michael. "Feel better?" you asked while looking down at him "oh yeah" he assured "I'm resting on the best cushions in California", you furrowed your brows then realized his sexual joke about your breast. "Michael!" He laughed his obnoxiously loud laugh and started tickling you making you sink under him in a fit of giggles even though you both were well into your late 40's and 50 he still makes you feel butterflies in your stomach just like when the both of you would go on dates in your 20's,those many years ago.

He stopped abruptly and was just looked into your eyes he licked his lips and spoke "we haven't done this in awhile" "..we haven't" you agreed. He came down and kissed your lips delicately "you aged like fine wine y/n" smirking mischievously just like he use too
"And you have never lost your charm" you replied back while pulling him towards you to kiss deeper than before...

12:3o pm

You got out of the black escalade Cadillac with your sunglasses propped on your head to keep your waves out of your eyes, security escorting you up the pathway. Looking up towards the sky you noticed a few helicopters rounding the house, it was odd they never do that... walking up the pathway you started feeling queasy , a unsettledness within yourself you stopped to just to ease it a little
"Are you alright Ms.Jackson?" A guard questioned while coming up behind you "fine, fine" you waved off. Everything was okay until all a frazzled guard came out the door. He was trying to keep his composure but it was breaking. A fear deep within you started rising, he whispered something in the other guards ear he stood up straight and started directing the other men. "What's going on you questioned?" tears brimming your eyes "get Mrs.Jackson and the children out of here" the main guard instructed. "I am NOT leaving till I know what's going" your voice breaks thinking about the worst, they all stared at you with sorrow filled eyes. No words needed to be said.

You rushed into the house. The feel was different the once loving and warm household was cold and all you could hear was paris's wails coming from upstairs. "Paris!" You screamed up while running up the stairs you came across the sight. The terrible, terrible sight that has been forever engraved in your memory. Michael sprawled on the bed. Lifeless. Only movement was when he was jolted by the pushes of his doctor Conrad Murray's hands on his chest to restore a heartbeat. Paris, Prince and blanket in the doorway. You came behind them and rushed them out of the house. Paris refusing to leave the doorway "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY DADDY!"  She cried blanket crying softly and prince trying to stay as strong as he could guiding blanket out along with you.

A nanny met you at the stairs to escort the kids to the caddy waiting to take you to meet Katherine and the rest of the family. You stayed in the house and tried to put your mind together.
Sitting down all the memories michael & you shared flooded your mind. Meeting him in 1976 and having your love grow stronger and stronger as time went on. Going on endless dates and places together before you both blew up in the media world. Dressing up in disguises to go out in public and act "normal". Finally going out towards the mid 80's and going to Grammy parties with him, music sessions. Him being at your side all the time. Falling madly in love in the year of 85' and going on the bad tour making love for the first time in a hotel room. Silent tears streaked your face recounting the last time you saw him

"Mrs.Jackson, the children are ready" your thoughts broke as the nanny came in to bring you out the house.

-----------
Writing this was SO HARD. I cried I have to admit (i know these things did not happen this way on June 25) thank you for reading and make sure to VOTE & COMMENT. Love u guys lots

-A