Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Alice Craft's POV:

  I was dreaming of that wolve, the one that's going to eat me. But, it never does. Its always on the move and it seem to always laugh at me, the moments of failed attempts to capture it left it rolling in the grass with amusement. "Its not funny!" I shout at the great white beast. But, than the beast disappears, leaving only a broken bloody trail. ..

  "Oh God!" I gasped in fear. I hadn't dreamed in the last two years, not since the night of falling down the stairs to discover my familys mutilated bodies. I could still see all that blood, when I shut my eyes.. I need more sleep but I'm too scared to relive the memories or have more blood trail dreams.

  "Damn.." I tried to sit up, but their was a warm weight that prevented me from doing so. I slowly looked down to see, soft emerald green orbs staring at me. That was when everything snapped into place, the wolve tried to kill me and I remember fainting.. But, I was outside when it happen, so how the hell am I in bed. With the wolve curled up next to me, and not eaten?

  "Okay... Umm can you let me up now?" don't ask me why I asked the beast. But, I had no other options and I was praying for dear life.

  I nearly died of a heart attack, when the wolve lunged forward. But instead of a killing blow with its sharp teeth, I got a wide wet tongue all over my face instead. That I actually started laughing and giggling to the point I thought I was going to piss myself. "Okay. I need air!" I cried out in small bursts of giggles.

  As the beast leapt off the mattress to the floor, its tail wagging and its eyes gleaming with playful humor. The animal had seem to take a liking to me, even tho it had earlier tried to kill me. I still need to be cautious, because it was wild and could attempt to kill me again if I gave it my back. It was in the nature of the beast and I needed to respect that it was a predator.

Mark The Ruthless POV:

  This female nearly gave me a heart attack, when she started thrashing about in her sleep. And my breath had nearly seized in my lungs as she awoken with a frighten gasp. It had me bristling in alarm, and ready to attack whatever had pumped so much fear into her body. But, I soon connected the little dots to her having a bad dream. Until she noticed my head resting against her chest and body tensing as recognition hit her.

  Yes, yes I'm the bad wolve who tried to eat you. And you were the either brave or clearly stupid human who was fast asleep cuddling me. I recited in my head with amusement, to the point that I could feel a wolfish smile spread across my mouth.

I blinked as she asked me to let her up, obviously she had no other way than to hope that I would know and understand her words. Okay little female, I grinned and lunged forward as she yelped, and started giving her face big sloppy wet licks. Using my paws to pin her shoulders to the mattress, as my gut twisted in delight as she started giggling and laughing from the assault of sloppy wolve kisses. It was contagious and her voice was sweet like the wind humming across the streams surface.

When she begged for air, I leaped off her bedding with a wild wagging of my bushy tail. I liked her bravery, and you could tell from her intense stare even tho she was smiling that she would indeed be cautious around me. All she saw was a wolve who attempted to take her life and now saw the very same wolve contented and playful like one of those domestic house pets.. I plan on earning her trust, maybe if I find that clever little doe and present the kill as a offer for her forgiveness. Maybe that will get me a foot or well a paw a step in the door. I don't know, maybe she will take a liking to me and I can stay. I wasn't even sure I wanted to return to the tribe anyways, maybe she will have me as a pet and let me stick around.