First Day of School

It was the first day of school and both Kai and Ein were pretty excited but nervous at the same time. What they didn't know was what fate had in stored for the both of them. This is how their story begins.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Intro intro music) 🎶🎶🎶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's POV~
Senior year of high school. "Haven't seen Aphmau in a while I wonder how's she doing?" After entering the school and getting my schedule I wonder if I can find my homeroom class which so happens to be history. I take a seat near the window so I can see all the other students arriving, talking to their friends, and walking in the school. "Hmmm that Emo kid seems pretty lonely. Hope he makes some friends." Just as I finished that sentence a werewolf walks right in. I don't know what I saw in him but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He had dark blue hair with a light blue streak in the front. Tails and ears are the same color as his hair. He might have had some piercings but I didn't realize I was staring at him for so long until he looked over at me. My face grew immediately red and I quickly turned away. His eyes. His silver eyes were so pretty. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird.

Ein's POV
My first and last year at Phoenix Drop High. The only person I know at the moment is Aphmau. Looking around for her I hear a familiar voice "so, what do you think of your new school huh?" I turn around to see Aph smiling at me with her cheery smile "hehe hey Aphmau! The school looks great just hoping I get to enjoy it here and make some new friends." Aphmau giggles "well or right now you can hang out with me! We'll meet new people together. :3" Excitingly Aphmau grabs my wrist and says "come on let's go inside and have fun!" Here we go. Walking into the building I noticed a meifwa standing there looking down a piece of paper. I have to admit he was pretty good looking with his orange hair if only I had more time looking at him before- "who are you looking at?" Hearing Aphs voice brought me back to reality quickly looking at her blushing. She looks over the meifwa then saying "oooooh your staring at Kai. He's a senior here too."
Kai. I don't know why but hearing his name makes me feel a bit- "Ein?" Realizing I was starting at him again I quickly turn my attention to Aphmau. She's grinning at me and I know that grin what does she have to say. "Are you blushing?" Damn I am blushing. Trying to play it cool and change the subject "I-I don't know what your talking about but we should probably get to class now" smooth Ein. I quickly walk away from her and hearing this as I walk away "you know you can't deny it Ein. You and I both know you like him." Aphmau shouted.
Thinking to myself as I walk down the hallways "why can't I stop thinking about that guy." Shaking the thought out of my head I walk to the classroom door seeing if anyone is in there yet. Through the door window I see Kai sitting there looking at the window. What are the odds of having a class with him, huh? I walk right in not trying to look at him but I happen to look over to see him quickly turn away. Kinda funny and kinda cute to see him blush like that and then look away. I take a seat on the other side of the classroom pulling out my phone texting Aph that Kai is in my homeroom. Putting away my phone when the rest of the students walk in along with the teacher. Thinking to myself "maybe I should talk to him sooner or later. Maybe during lunch I should talk to him."

~thats it for chapter one. This might be I bit short for some on you guys but I did wrote this on the bathroom floor and I added some stuff to it to make it better that it was before. Haven't done chapter two yet but it is a Friday so I might get a chance (if I finish my history project) take care~ WhAtEvErMyNaMeIs (TT)"