Partners?!

Lovely's POV

Xiumin and I arrived at the room.

"Hey!Uh.....Lovely? "I was blushing again because he just called my name again.

"Hhmm?"I hummed with an asking tone without facing him sooo....

"Yah!Face me!"he said and put his hand on my shoulders and make me face him.😊

"Why?!"I asked with a high tone making his face worried.

"Huh.M-mianhae,"I said when I saw his eyes teary.

"Ok I'm sorry if I bothered you for today by asking many things because I'm just a new student here.Mianhae,"he said and bowed.He was going but I stop him.

"Xiumin wait!"I call him.He turned around to face me.

"Uh..We should go inside the classroom,"I shortly said because I don't know what to say when I called him.

"Oh!Okay,"he said as he follow me.I can't help myself not to blush because he's following me again!I know he should follow me because he don't know what he will do but I'm blushing! 😥

Later on,Mrs. Yoo (our adviser) have entered the classroom and saw us (Xiumin and I) only inside.

~Time for discussions😁~

"Okay.For now,since all of you are only 20 (10 girls and 10 boys),in English and Math subject all of you should be group in to two,"Mrs. Yoo said and all of us are shocked.

~Later On...~

"Ms.Jiang (my surname) and Sir Kim (Xiumin's surname), since both of you look so close,you should be partners,"both Xiumin and I are shocked on what our adviser said but we don't have a choice instead to follow it.

"Now,since all of you are now in group,we should do some activities and projects.All of you should have a presentation of what we discussed before (about love).Okay!Goodbye class!There where no classes  for tomorrow and another day for your presentation,"our teacher said as the bell rang.

Lovely's POV

I was about to go home now but someone call me.

"Lovely!"I turn around to see who called me and notice Xiumin running.

"Wae!"I asked when totally facing him.He stopped in front of me and pull out his phone.

"Can I get your number?"he ask me and my eyes widen what I heard from him.

"Yah!It's for our presentation,"he said and I realize he was right,we really need it for our conversation.

"Okay,"I pull out my phone and give him my number.He grinned as he received it.

"Hey hey hey!Why are you grinning?Don't try to text or call me when it's not for the presentation,"I remind him but I don't know why I'm giggling😀😀😀.

"Don't worry I'm not going to call,"he said.

"Really?!"I asked him.

"But I'm going to text,"he said as e smile really wide.

"Aish!"I can't help it but to smile.

Author's Note:

It's quite longer than the first chapter right?Please wait for the next chapter😀Kamsamida!