To The Movies

"Has anyone ever looked this bad before? I can't go out like this! They cannot see me like this!" The small kid freaks out as they try on their fourth outfit "Hey, chill it's not like you're going on a date or anything, you're just going to a movie." Zach responds, trying to be helpful. "You don't understand, it's not like you've ever been madly in love with your best friend and then out of nowhere, they ask you to the movies. It may not be a date, but it's a big deal." gets spit back while the closet gets searched for the millionth time. "I've liked them since we were kids, and I've always been too afraid to do anything, but if I don't look good then I'll ruin what little chance I maybe have!" "Well good luck, just don't stress about it, dress how you normally do, don't make it seem like you're trying too hard."

An outfit is finally picked The phone starts to ring. T rushes to the phone, hoping to see the familiar and adorable face light up the screen and surprisingly, it is. "Hey, can I walk over and ride with you, my mom stole the car from me even though she promised I could use it." A sweet voice rings through the phone. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally, no problem, definitely." 'Okay, I think they get the point' "Thanks, you're the best, I owe you one." "It's no big deal, car rides with you are always so much better anyways." T hears the beeping indication of the ending call and grabs the keys, practically darting into the living room. They head out towards the theater, listening to Paramore and MCR. Once they reach the theater T gets pulled behind the building, being reminded of when they used to hang out there. "You know, we've been friends a while, and I have always thought that I was crazy, but you're different than anyone else. I love you." "Oh I love you too!" T says "I don't mean like how we usually say it, I am in love with you." T blushes and before anything else gets said their lips press together and the world stops for a few moments. They then rush into the theater to watch Annabelle. As soon as T gets home the computer gets logged on and a Facebook post is made about the new relationship.

Brendon gets a text that says "you owe me five bucks!~Jenna" "Really? It happened?" "Yeah! T just posted it! Go check it out!"

Brendon opens his Facebook to immediately see a post with a lot of attention and as he reads he knows why.

'Tyler Joseph in a relationship with Joshua Dun' accompanied by many heart and surprised reactions. Brendon comments "Congrats guys!! Hope everything works out, y'all are cute!" Quickly there's a reply from Josh "Thanks, man! Maybe you'll finally ask out Sarah?" "Man shut up! She could see this!!" Brendon laughs and closes his phone.