Part 3: coming out pt 2

Hey guys, I'm not sure how long this chapter is gonna be so..... Idk 😂 enjoy !

And btw Derek is gonna have a different personality than he has in The movie. So he's not going to act mean he's gonna act kinda nice 😂😂
.____.

It was the next day now and I am planning to tell my dad and Derek that I'm gay. This is going to be really hard cause I dont know how my dad is going to react. And Derek.... He'll probably accept it..... I hope.

I got out of my bed and got some clothes to put on. I walked over to my bathroom, got out of my pyjamas and went into the shower.

I showered for 15 minutes and I got changed. I walked down the stairs and I saw my dad in the kitchen reading his newspaper. I took in a deep breath and let it out before I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Stiles." My dad greets, taking a bite out of his toast.

"Hey dad." I say quietly but he was able to hear it.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks coming up to me and putting a hand on mg shoulder.

I couldn't help but break down in tears.

He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Whats wrong? You can tell me anything." He says.

I break from the hug and wipe my eyes.

"Umm... Well. I-I." I wasn't able to speak.

"Im g-gay.." I whisper looking down, a few tears escaping my eyes.

"Oh stiles. Its alright. There's nothing wrong woth being gay. I love you Stiles." My dad says hugging me.

"Love you too dad." I say back for him.

"Well... I have to get to work now but I'll be back at around 9 later so.... Have fun. And remember, I love you, no matter what your sexuality it." He smiles walking towards the door.

"Thanks dad. Love you." I say before we walks out of the door.

I was happy that he accepted it. But now I need to tell Derek..... This is going to be hard. Well.... Im not sure I want to tell Derek yet. I don't even know if he likes me as a friend.

I pulled out my phone and start to text Derek.

Stiles: hey Derek. Sorry about yesterday when I texted you by accident.

Derek: No problem.

Stiles: can I ask you a question? And answer it truthfully.

Derek: Uhh... Ok then.

Stiles: Do you like me? As a friend obviously.

Derek: Well... I guess you can be annoying a lot of times but I guess you are my friend as I have known you for a long time. Why?

Stiles: i was just wondering :) so wuu2 ?

Derek: ok.... Well... Im in my loft... Sitting down.

Stiles: sounds fun Haha.

Derek: well... Its what I normally do cause there is noting else to do.

Stiles: you can hang out with me and Scott one day :D

Derek: i could do.... When I'm bothered to.

Stiles: well its better than sitting down all day.

Derek: i guess so....

Stiles: Derek, do you think that we are close enough friends to tell each other deep secrets?

Derek: umm... Yeah I guess.

Stiles: But I wanna tell you a big secret that only my best friends know and my dad.....

Derek: well... You can tell me if you're ready to...

Stiles: ok. But you have to promise that you'll keep it a secret !?

Derek: i promise.

Stiles: ok... Here we go....

Stiles: I-Im gay....

Derek: stiles I have something to tell you too....

Stiles: what is it?

Derek: I am too.....

._____.

I left it on a cliff hanger 😂

How is stiles going to react?

You'll have to find out in the next chapter 😁😂

Hope you liked it 😊

~ Zoe :p