In-laws

After having a nice nap, sumptuous home cooked food which reminded me of my mother, I checked my social media accounts to find only couple of my friends actually cares for me, despite of me having many friends.

I replied to people who pinged to inquire about me and then quickly kept my phone aside. I went to the patio to get some air. This country was abundant in nature. It felt very pleasant to feel the cool breeze softly touching me and passing away, chirping of few birds which were still awake, and night sky full of stars, a sight almost non existent in city.
I was looking at sky when I heard some noise, far away there was this man staring at me. He was shirtless and quite handsome though it seemed  of what little I could see from far. After a minute or so he left, leaving behind questions in my mind who this guy was?

I shook my head then went inside.

Next morning I was in a dilemma,
What do you were when you go to meet your fiance and his parents when you have no idea about them?
I choose a simple yellow and white sun dress and went downstairs.
After having breakfast which I could hardly eat coz I was very nervous, it was noticed by my grandma who held my hand on the way to the door and said
" Lily today you will see and hear things that will change you life and also won't be exactly conventional to you. But remember hold this is your destiny, trust in God, be a little broadminded and you will have life full of happiness. It's my promise."

I was slightly puzzled, but thought the unconventional thing would be an arranged marriage. I went along with her to the car, we stopped at a nice two storey house where the front open as soon as grandpa stopped the car. At the door was a male with greying hair, one short woman who had a beautiful smile and the same man I saw yesterday night.

A.N- next chapter will be meeting the husbands