Chapter 8

Isabelle's POV

I was going to catch up with Alex and Sandra, but my clumsiness comes in. I accidentally tripped on a rock.

"Huh?" I whispered. I realised some one was holding me. My face was on the person's chest.

"Ashton?" I said confusingly. I felt my face turning into a light shade of pink. I stood up and took one small step backwards.

"I- uh. Thanks." I said very awkwardly then ran because of embarrassment.

---

It was really hot in Australia, so we decided to go to an ice cream parlour.

- In the Ice Cream Parlour -

I checked the menu and chose the ice cream that I want. I checked my pocket for money. I realised that I forgot my wallet.

"What are you gonna get?" Sandra asked.

"Uh, nothing..." I answered shamefully.

"Why not?" She said.

"I kind of forgot my money at my place." I replied.

"Oh. You can share with Calum, he always order those giant ice cream sundaes." She laughed.

"Looks like he's enjoying it right now." I added.

I sat in between of Alex and Sandra. All of us has ice cream except for me.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked Alex.

"He's ordering." She replied.

---

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ashton with two ice creams, he handed me one.

"What? No, no, no..." I said in shock.

"Take it." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're my friend." He answered with a wide smile. "If you won't take it, we're not friends anymore." He added with a smirk on his face.

"What? Fine." I gave up. He had a smirk on his face.

"Awwww" Everyone cooed.

---

"I saw what happened in the park." Sandra smirked.

"What happened?" I asked very confused.

"You and Ashton." She replied. I blushed. "You look cute together." Sandra smiled.

"Um, thank you?" I stuttered.

---

It's getting late, it's time for us to go home. I noticed that we all lived close together. But, I still don't know where Ashton lives.

Everyone left except for me and Ashton.

"Did you have fun today?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. By the way, thanks for the ice cream." I thanked him.

"No problem." He replied.

"I better get going." I said. "Bye!" I waved.

"Bye!" He waved back.

I ran upstairs to my room and jumped on the bed. Today was so fun and I got a chance to have friends. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Tumblr. After a few scrolls I fell asleep.