Chapter 6

Isabelle's POV

While I was penny boarding out of school, I saw the boy that was on my English lesson. Ashton! That's his name.

Should I catch up with him? Maybe not. Well, we might get to know each other. I quickly catch up with him.

"Ashton!" I screamed with my squeaky voice.

He turned back and smirked at me.

"Hi, I see you ride penny boards. I like your penny board by the way." He said.

"Yeah. Uh, thanks? So, heading home?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

As we walk along, we shared information about ourselves. Until we reach my house.

"I need to go now, see you tomorrow." You waved goodbye.

"Okay, bye." He waved back.

I went inside and noticed that my mum wasn't home. She's probably looking for a job. I opened the TV and sat down. I keep changing the channels until I find a nice show.

As it reached the news. I saw that there's a new band and they were called '5 Seconds Of Summer'. They play rock music and they're planning to release their very first single.

When they were about to announce the members, my phone rang and I put the TV on mute. I answered my phone.

"Hello? Mum?" I answered the phone.

"Hi Sweety, I'm coming a bit late." She said

"Okay." I replied.

I went to my room and flopped on the bed. Good thing I went to school on a Friday. Tomorrow will be relaxing.

Ashton's POV

I rushed to my room and threw my backpack on the floor and I quickly got my phone and texted Calum.

'Hey we should go to the park tomorrow!'

I pressed send right after I finished typing. Within seconds he replied.

'Sure! Let's bring Alex, Michael, Luke and Sandra.'

'Yeah! Can I bring a friend? Her name is Isabelle'

'Of course you can!'