~The Dragon~

Name
"William... but a lot of people just call me a beast."

Species
"I-I don't know anymore! Every time I touch the water I change..." (Dragon Shifter)

Age
"I-I'm nineteen..."

Gender
"Wh-what do you want from me?! Stop asking all these questions!" (Male as a human, Female as a dragon.)

Sexuality
"I-I... I..." (Homosexual)

Appearance
"I-I'm not telling you anything! Nothing!" (William is a rather tall blond. His hair is long and tangled due to years of living out in the ocean. He has tanned skin and bluish-green eyes. As a dragon, he is covered in silvery-blue scales and is rather, well, long. He has a pair of short horns and two clawed paws, a pair of small wings and a few fin-like growths on his tail. He keeps his wings as a human.)

Personality
William is easily frightened and acts somewhat childish. He shows great interest in animals and plants. William's one and only desire is to be treated as a human and respected.

Fears
"I-I'm not telling you.. you could use them against me..." (Claustrophobia)

Scenario
You were a fisherman, and a rather good one to. Everyday you and your crew would bring in a good catch. One day while out on the sea, your nets strain and after much work you manage to reel in... a human with wings? He strained against the net, yelling and screaming curses at you. You...