nine

To you,

High school days are the best. I went back to our high school a few days ago and I am starting to miss those days, when we are having dates in the high school.

I remember those days when I sneaked out from classes just to see you. Remember when you got detention from your teacher just because you waved at me who was outside? I was worried sick that I sneaked in the classroom you were in.

I remember the times when we prepared lunch box for each other. You were complaining about how I couldn't even fry the eggs properly, when you eat the lunch box that I prepared for you. Your lunch box is always the thing that I look forward for each day.

My friends actually find it cute how we prepared lunch box for each other. They said that we are a pair of ideal couple that people would wish to be like. Of course, but they can't be like us because we are one of a kind in the world.

You know how much I miss you each day when I am in the first year of college? I tried to visit you in the high school whenever I have the chance to. It was so hard for me that we don't get to see each other everyday like how we did in high school for two years.

I had actually planned to marry you right after your graduation and I bet that you know that as well. My parents opposed it since that they said that it's too early and I just started working for a year.

They wanted me to give you a stable family, that I have a stable income and am able to take care of you, and our future child.

I am glad that they actually told me that but sometimes, I wasn't. If we were marry way back then, years ago, we could've have our own child and at least…I wouldn't be that alone for now.

I'll still have our child, reminding me of you. Of everything between us.

I miss those days. Those old days. Those days when we used to date in school, those days when we revised together and me teaching you subjects that you aren't good in, those days when we ride on the same bike after school, those days when we went around the school looking for spots that we wouldn't get caught for kissing.

But you're still the one I miss for the most.

Love, Minseok.

_______

A/N:

I don't have much inspirations lately. I wanted to write a story but I haven't read stories for such a long time and I am busy with my exams. I might be posting a long story once I have an idea for it, and is able to write more than 5 chapters.

Thank you for reading this story anyway :) I don't know where should I end this story because it's kinda hard to write an ending for this kind of diary haha

- Jocelyn