fourteen

To you,

It is Joonmyeon and Hyunji's wedding today. I bet that you really wanted to attend it ever since we learn that Joonmyeon found a girlfriend.

That time, I was glad that this guy who can't even get his own room clean and tidy and literally throwing his own boxers everywhere in his room after he worn it, got a girlfriend.

It was amazing how Hyunji hadn't complain much about those bad habits of Joonmyeon and is slowly trying to make him change. Luckily that Sehun had moved out from the house he shared with Joonmyeon. I can't even imagine how bad he had influenced Sehun to be like this as well.

Jongin got a girlfriend too. They just started seeing each other lately. It's a cute girl name Im Heemi. She is the second strongest girl the I've ever seen, after you.

You know, you are always the first place in my heart no matter in any aspect. No one could ever take over those spots.

I bet that you didn't know that Baekhyun and Jaeyoon had been dating. They only told me earlier when we attended Joonmyeon's wedding. I'm happy for these who had been bickering with each other since the first year of university and until they are working, are finally together.

Yunling is pregnant. Luhan said that it had been two months and they're looking forward for their baby to be born.

Yixing and Jiahui…they are still together, of course. I can't believe that Yixing actually found a girl younger than him by three years. I always thought that he'll find someone who's in the same age with him.

Chanyeol recently started living with Seolrim. He was so excited about that that he invited us to their house. I had always wonder when the two are going to get marry, and Chanyeol told me that that house is actually a marriage gift for Seolrim, and he is planning to propose already. That's sweet, hmm.

I haven't even propose to you yet we had stayed together. It's already about…two years we've stayed together? But it feels like forever.

The rest of them are in a good state for their relationship too. Sehun with Jungyeon, Kyungsoo with Hyein, Yifan with Yexin and Zitao with Leqi. Even Jongdae is close to dating with the girl he was seeing now. Her name is Yoonhye.

It seems like, at the end, there is only me who aren't ending up nicely with my love one.

Love, Minseok.

________

A/N:

This is like giving sneak peeks of the names lol. You'll see each of their stories in the whole SSS series :)

Thank you for reading.

Ending soon 🔜

- Jocelyn