chap 6

2 YEARS LATER****

KENNEDY'S POV****

It's been two years since Nichole died. Nash hasen't been doing so well...he started to get into drinking and now he is a mess. Since the wedding it hasen't been the same here in our cave, Samantha had broken up with Ethan which that ended horribly. Samantha was a crying mess! We finally found out who the killer was though......Alex Evans. Samantha's brother.....

SAMANTHA'S POV*****

It's been 2 weeks since Ethan and I broke up. It's just not the same here without him with me. But I know its for the best and I have to move on.

"Hey" whispered Kennedy.

"OMG, Kennedy you just scared the crap out of me!" I screamed

"Sorry about that but we need to talk....." Kennedy said.

Carson is back.

SAMANTHA'S POV****

"Holy crap this cant be happening! Carson back, no after everything thats happened this cant be true!" exclaimed Samantha.

"I know i dont know what to do, this is to hard for me, mostly right now!" whispered Kennedy.

ONE WEEK LATER**

SAMANTHA'S POV****

Wow today is beautiful, i think im going to go on a walk.
*looks around and sees a hot guy*
"Holy crap!" I quietly said, he is hot!
*walks over and taps on his shoulder*

"Hey im Samantha." I exclaim

"Hi im Brandon"

"Um im sorry but you seem really nice, do you want to go and grab some coffee?" I ask.

"Sure! Let's go"

*As we walk to the shop together i see him looking at me from the corner of his eye smiling*

"Why are you looking at my like that?" I ask

"Because your probably one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen." Brandon replies.

*blushes* "Wow no one has ever said that to me before." I say

"Well im surprised by that, because your beautiful." Brandon says smiling.

BRANDON'S POV****

*Samantha really is pretty but not beautiful, oh my god this is going to be hilarious, she has such a big heart its going to be hilarious to see it break in pieces.*

As we walk into the coffee shop i slowly put my hand into her's, she smiled up at me.

Samantha is very short compared to me, i tower a good 9 inches over her.

I let her pick the table and volunteer to order for her, like a gentlemen would.

"I'll have the iced white chocolate mocha please and this gorgeous lady would like a caramel crunch frap." I say.