eight

"I hope you had fun." Hoseok smiles as they walk through the night. It had been only minutes after the shop closed, they were just talking and enjoying they didn't even notice it was already closing time.

"Oh trust me I did." Jungkook said smiling down unto Hoseok. He loved how loosely the green Christmas sweater wrapped around his small body that Jungkook would just love to hold at night and the whole day.

"I'm glad." Hoseok smiled even wider, he noticed how more talkative Jungkook got as they got closer. Not that he minded it though, it was completely fine for him. That just meant less awkward talking for him to do right?

But Jungkook as for him right now, he didn't know why he felt this way towards the bright sunny boy beside him. They just met, what, two days ago?

He was very confused.

He was confused as to why he wanted to kiss the life out of Hoseok whenever he had that pout set on his lips, or why he wanted to hold Hoseok all the time just to feel that familiar warm burst in his heart. But for one thing he knew.

Shit. Was he in love?

No, he can't be in love. He just can't be.

Love is a really strong word, maybe like. He would accept that he liked Hoseok but love?

Maybe. Just maybe.

another update in a few minutes because this chapter wasn't that good XD