seventeen

Vomit sounds echoes all throughout the bathroom as Jungkook bent over the toilet while Hoseok peered down at him worriedly while holding the younger's back.

So, a few hours ago Hoseok had decided it would be a great idea to visit the amusement park and visit the high and fast rides first. Jungkook being the manly man he is, despite his fear of heights he wanted to impress Hoseok.

He thought Hoseok would be the one scared, he thought wrong. He was the one gripping unto Hoseok's slender hand for dear life as he screamed his soul out, even flies came in. After getting off the ride he searched for the toilet hurriedly while trying to hold the puke in.

Bringing us to the scenario we are experiencing right now.

Jungkook washed his mouth with the cold faucet water spitting out the bad taste. While Hoseok (unknowingly) had a pout on his face while his eyebrows knitted together

"Are you okay? You should have told me you were scared of rollercoasters!" Hoseok exclaimed, handing to Jungkook a peppermint candy to freshen his mouth, Jungkook popped the candy into his mouth while giving Hoseok a small weak smile.

"I'm okay now Hobi-ah, do you wanna go on another one?" Jungkook asked holding Hoseok's hand as they exited the bathroom, Hoseok snorted

"You expect me to go on another one when you had just vomited your guts out? No thank you. You need to rest and thats final." Hoseok said trying to pull Jungkook towards the car park. Jungkook would try to argue, but we all know who is the real cute boss here.

None other than Jung Hoseok of course.

i think im losing my touch