Understanding

Sometimes in life, certain situations come when you are abide to do things which can affect your relation adversely with that one person who means the world to you. All the things you do is for the sake of that special one. But they don't understand, the reason, the good motive behind your acts.

They scream, they scowl get angry fight even try to smother the relation. You feel so depressed, helpless,boggled.Sometimes the heat rises so much that instead of feeling empathetic or sympathetic towards that person you start ignoring the person, you feel like to let go things.

And that's suffocating, bothering, all these affair riles you up so much that you even want to bang that person's head on "THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA".

What actually happens is that the person wants you to think their way while on the other hand you've already made up your mind regarding that particular issues.

Again what happens is ego clash,misunderstanding, fights,tantrum, "go to hell !! " and " what the hell !!" thingy.

And believe me all this drama sucks the blood out of your body.

But wait !

We always forget that a problem is going to be a problem unless and until we work on it. Many people have their ways to solve problems. But on broad case scenario there are two ways...medically speaking conservative or the radical way.

To solve mutual disputes, need two sound mind who are sane and patient enough to listen and understand each others word.

Always remember llistening, speaking and understanding are the three golden things which when done on appropriate time can help to fade away the rust settling on the relation. Always try to understand each other rather than concentrating on proving your own point.

Friendship and relationship are all about We and Us and not about I and Me.

Just think about it .