ATTENTION READERS!!!!

I have multiple ideas for Age of Atticus the sequel to Age of Ambrose but I don't know which one I want so I need your help!

Please comment which one you think is better or pm me. I will count up the votes and then announce it in here. Please help me. I have pushed this back so much. Its seriously time.

1. Dean and Atticus get sent to different brands in the WWE and that causes some strain to be put on the relationship.

2. Atticus becomes like the female Rock type thing. Starring in movies, not spending much time with WWE. It causes some heat between Atticus and Dean.

3. Dean and Atticus are everyone's "It Couple" or "OTP (One True Pair)". Everyone wants a relationship like theirs but, they don't know what is actually going on. Dean and Atticus have been fighting a lot. They act okay around everyone else but home its just a mess. Mavis and Carter feel as though they need to have an intervention to help but it doesn't help. Dean and Atticus announce their divorce to the girls and the girls do everything they can to keep their family together.

4. After Atticus is fired from WWE and Dean is the only one making money for the family, Atticus plans to join TNA but Dean refuses her to. So she thinks long and hard. She has two choices of either staying at home and being a stay at home mom or doing what she loves which is kicking ass in the ring.

I personally am leaning more towards 4 but I want to hear from you guys. I need to know! I want what you guys to be happy so please help me!