James dirty imagine

You had just came home from a long shift at home and you were really tired you went up stairs and couldn't be bother if you were in your undergarments or if James was next to you .
When you were falling asleep you heard your dog barking so you put on one of James oversized t-shirts and went down stairs to check what's going on .
When you went down stairs you saw James with McDonald's in his hand .

"James , what are you doing ? " you asked

"I got you McDonalds babe"James said

"12:34 am ?" You said

"Yea" James said

"Well thank you"

When you two were done with your McDonalds you went up stairs with James following behind you.
You go into the bathroom to brush your teeth when James calls your name . You walk into your room and see James , naked .

"Hey sexy" you said

"Come here babe" James said
You walk over to James an you too have a intense make out session.James starts taking off your shirt without breaking the kiss . Soon you were both naked . James was on top of you preparing for your entrance. once he was in he thrusts into you every time hitting you g-spot .

"Shit , James " you said

" Moan my name babe "James said

"James" you moaned

You flipped over so James can be under you , you got his package and started pumping until he came .you gave kisses all over his body as James gave kisses over yours . When you too were done you fell asleep & in the morning you two continued .

❁Did you like that story ? If you did leave a comment and a vote ! Byeee❁