Chapter 2: The Date

Christine arrives at the theater. She's 10 minutes late.

 "I'm so sorry I'm late, bae!" said Christine. "I kept getting drunk calls from Jake a-and-" "It's okay, your fine, Christine." said Jeremy. " Your the best, Jeremy." said Cristine. "We probably just missed the previews. Let's go in the theater before we miss anything else." said Jeremy.

 Meanwhile at Micheals house, he was crying himself to sleep because he was starting to have thoughts about how Jeremy would react when, or even if he tells him. "What if he thinks I'm a total creep?!" Micheal thought.

 Back at the theater, Jeremy couldn't pay attention to the film him and Christine we're watching because all he could think about was Micheal. He was begging to realize that his heart didn't belong to Cristine, but really, it belonged to-. His thoughts were inturupted by the jumpscare in the horror movie him in Christine we're watching. Anyway, he realized that his heart really belonged to-. His thoughts were inturupted by another jumpscare in the movie. Eventually, he realized that the movie they were watching was one of those jumpscare fests. He excused himself to the bathroom and attempted to hide there until the film was over. He realized that his heart belonged to-. His thoughts were inturupted AGAIN by another thought telling him that he was kinda being an assaholic bitch for ditching Cristine, so he went back to where  the movie was playing. 

 When the film was over, they went back out of the theater. "I had a good time tonight." said Christine. "Y-yeah, me too." said Jeremy. Christine leaned over to Jeremy for a kiss and then she looked at him. "Jeremy, are you okay?" asked Cristine. "You look like you're in a hurry for something." "I gotta go. See ya." said Jeremy. "Oh. Well, bye then" said Christine, sounding a little disappointed. 

Christine went home, while Jeremy went to Michael's house.