Prologue

Life When their mother was around
''Why cant you just be like the other girls and dress up you sicken me ! ''
My father jumps in the way grabbing her hand.
''Stay away from My children!  You'll never have them! ''
He said pushing my mother onto the floor.

I was only five and I hated the woman who gave birth to me but I love my father and my brothers.

''Martin , come on!  The boys are getting fussy! '' Peter my father's ex boyfriend.
''Daddy can we go pwease! '' Peter picked me up and dragged my father out and went to his house.

Me, Trey and Drew grew up with Peter as our 2nd father .
Middle school and high school were hell until I took my brothers advice and lived my life my way .
My father divorced that witch of a woman and married Peter when my brothers were in middle school.

I lived my life as a stud and I loved . My brother Trey married his high school sweetheart Melody and Drew married his college boyfriend Duke.

Me on the other hand play the field and hit over 25 home runs when it came to the ladies. But now I have to settled down caused my fathers asked me to I agree knowing it was for the best.

Now my life really begins , college here comes the stud.
I don't do relationships, ....but maybe that might change who knows ?