Chapter 6: Baby Daddy ?

Third Person POV
10 Months passed as it drew near to Aj's second year and Laylana's third everything went off perfectly. Laylana became the model for Vincents Incorporated and was adored my all around her even Octavia who constantly apologized for what she had done to her in the past.Laylana turns 19 later on and she's 2 years older than AJ. AJ how ever was in for quite a ride. ......how will she cope will she loses her girlfriend and gain another?

Laylana's POV
I had everything I could dream of since I became the model for Vincents Inc. I'm constantly ambushed by my fans and others. Nonetheless I stuck with my friends who were with me before and still are now. Since it's my last year at college I'll make the best of it.

"Good morning sweetheart! " My parents burst through the door with a chocolate fudge cake."Happy Birthday!!"
"THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU! !!!" I screamed with joy.
"Well get dressed your friends are downstairs waiting for you "My dad smiled pushing my mom out the door.

After 30 minutes I ran through the door waving my parents goodbye as I joined my friends for the half day of school.

"Happy Birthday girl you're finally 19!" Yenndy squealed as George and Simon gave me a hug.
"Let's go after we're so going to the beach. "Simon added

I looked at my phone the entire ride and not one message from AJ ! She wouldn't forget would she .We arrived at school shortly after only to be met by a large crowd of people.

"What the hell ..." George said looking out the window.
"Attention everyone the instution is closed for the next 3 weeks due to additional construction "The headmistress spoke
"Aww , sweet no classes for 3 weeks , the beach it is" Yenndy yelled driving off.

Timelaps 2 hours later at the beach

Laylana's swimsuit.

I walked out of the water and sat on the sand 32 messages and not one from AJ.!!

"What's up with you and your moping? "Yenndy sat beside me.
"I haven't heard from AJ all day like ...."I sighed
"How about we go over to her house then huh? "She asked
"Yeah I'm really worried " I stressed
I got a message from Trey one of AJ's older brothers

I broke down in tears saying over repeatedly "We need to get to the hospital! !!!"

AJ's POV
My day can't get any worse.....*blacked out* shortly after*woke up in a hospital room*
"Mhm..."I slowly opened my eyes to my family crying
"She woke up!  " Drew and Trey said happily in unison
"Antie !! Anthie! "Dontey said with a lisp

Sky was crying the entire time so I was told.
"Okay just open your eyes Ms.Vincent "said the doctor shinning a light to check if I was fine.
"Wait! !!my phone where's my phone! !??"
"Relax AJ Laylana is on her way just relax" My dad ordered me.