4//Netflix and Chill\\

*2 Weeks Later*

Liza was out with David for their first official date so I was alone in the apartment. I texted Alex and see if he wanted to come over.

Me: Hey

Alex😉 : Hey

Me: Liza is out with David for the night. Wanna come over?

Alex😉 : Be over in 30

Me: See you soon

I went to my room and plugged in my phone. I put on some booty shorts and a baggy sweatshirt and walked back out into the kitchen. I checked the cabinet for some snacks and got some chips and set them on the coffee table, and turned on the TV. I watched the rest of my episode of Orange Is The New Black until I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey," Alex said.

"Hi," I responded and let him in. I paused Orange and looked at Alex. His hair was messy and he was wearing a grey sweatshirt with cargo shorts as usual. He was so hot though.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked hoping to fill the silence that was beginning to grow.
"Sure. What do you wanna watch?" He said as he said down on the beige couch. He started scrolling through Netflix until I saw a movie called "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". An average Adam Sandler comedy. 

"That movie?" I said open minded. I knew we weren't gonna be watching the movie a whole lot.

*30 Minutes Later*

Okay I admit. The movie was kinda funny. Adam Sandler isn't the best but it was alright. As the movie was playing and we were cuddling I noticed Alex kept glancing down at me out of the corner of my eye. So I decided to move closer to him and rest my head on his lap. I felt comfortable. Safe even. He put his hand on my thigh and just rested it there. Alex looked down at me and I looked up. We started making out.

As the time went the kissing became more aggressive and sloppy. He kissed down my neck onto my collar bone. Even leaving me hickeys like we were in middle school. But I didn't care. I liked it. I wanted more. I took off my sweatshirt and he took off his. He lifted me up and brought us to my room. The night ended passionatly and with the fire inside of us. As we were laying there, not speaking, I broke the silence.

"When are you bringing me on that date?" 

"Friday sound good?" he replied.

"Perfect." 

We fell asleep together until we heard the door open and Liza and David walking into Liza's room.

"I don't think they're doing the outro." Alex said. I laughed and we fell back asleep.

The look on both of Alex and David's face when they walked out of the respected rooms, to face each other was priceless.

Wow. Oh my lanta it's been a while. Last time I posted at all was what? September? It's been 6 months oml. That's a while. Well not much has happened. I haven't had a lot of inspiration. I've been pretty stressed because of school. But spring break starts next week so that's good. Anyways enjoy this chapter. Maybe I'll actually finish it. Thanks for reading! (Btw almost 1,000 reads? Last time I was on here it was 200. Thanks so much! I don't deserve it lmao anyways let me know if I should actually continue.) Bye!