What's going on?

🌸Sakura's P.O.V.🌸

I was in the team 7 training ground and I was reading a book when a ANBU teleport in front of me.
I look at the ANBU and wait for him to speak.

"The Hokage want you to come to his office now."
Said the ANBU and--*puff*-- gone with a smoke effect.

I sweat drop and close my book and put it inside my travelling bag.

Should I teach the ANBU to have a good manners and respect others?
They just so suck!
They teleport to you and scare you then say something then gone...
All I said to ANBU is they are Rude.. Very rude.. Tch.

I stand up and pick my bag on the ground and put it in my back.
And start to walk through the Hokage office .

While I was walking.. People start to glare at me, and speak about how useless and weak I am.
I didn't bother to look at them and I just want to punch them, Shannaro!!

'Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor us.. If shishou didn't warn us, I'll torture all of them! CHA!'
-Inner Sakura

'Duh, you can't.. Because we know you just can't.. Your just a part in my mind and can't even beat a little chick.'
-Outer Sakura

'Heh! U know what Outer? you getting in my nerves! Yikes!'

'Excuse me? But U know what? your so annoying..'

'Tch.. At less I'm helping you..'

'When? I don't remember..'

'Your so bad ya know? '

'Tch, shut up!'

'Fine, fine..'

When I was now in front of the Hokage office, I knock on the door three times and wait for the Hokage to response.

"Come in.."
I heared Lady Tsunadi said.

I open the door and see Lady Tsunadi sitting to her desk and the Konoha 12 standing and glaring at me except Hinata and Sai..

I walk to Lady Tsunadi and look at her.
"Why do you want me to come here Shishou?"
I ask.

"Like what you seeing , the Konoha 12 is here, and I want you all to go in a mission to amegakure to gather informations about this rogue ninja..."
She explain and she give a folder.

I open the folder and see a man around 30's..

Name: Taiga Sakana

Age: 38

Birthday: August 15, ****

Blood type: AB

Looks: green spiky hair, pink eyes, high 6'11 , always wear red with black Kimono, and he weak glasses.

R

eputation: Became a Genin in age of 10, became a chunnin  in age of 12, and became a jonnin in age of 17.  He became a traitor in age of 20 and became a rogue ninja in age of 21 after he massacre his family and his neighbours.

I close the folder and bring it back to Lady Tsunadi.

"When we gonna start the mission?"
I ask.

"Tomorrow.. Dismi---"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Just what the hell! Why do Sakura need to come with us? She might be hurt and just die.. Baa-Chan, you know Sakura is useless and weak, so why?"
Naruto ask to Lady Tsunadi..

'Ouch!'

Lady Tsunadi glare at Naruto.
"Naruto!! Don't say something like that in front of her!!"

'Yeah, yeah.. Don't say something in front of us. But what if I'll turn around? Will you allow Naruto-Baka to say something like that to me? Totally a lie!'

'Yeah, right..'

"But Sakura is Weak and useless! BELIEVE IT!!"
Naruto say again.

Naruto...
You changed.
Why do you do this to me? It's hurt..

"Naruto is right, Hokage-sama! And let just remove Sakura from Konoha 12!"
Neji said..

I clench my fist because when I don't, any second I can punch anyone! Maybe all of them!

"And beside Hokage-sama, Sakura slapped Karin.. So she need to be punish.."
Ino said.

I look at her.

Ino...
You became my best friend and childhood friend.. But why are you doing this? You know it's a lie..

"That's right Hokage-sama! She slapped me and it's hurt.. And she tried to stab me a Konai too.."
Karin lied..

I glare at her..
I didn't say anything because I know everything become worst.

"Silence!..."
Lady Tsunadi yelled.
We look at her and she look at us seriously.

"Fine.. Sakura, you will never get this mission and you can't get any missions until I said so.. That's your punishment for hurting your comrade.. Dismiss"
She said..

I look at her disbelief and I look around to see the  Konoha 12, they all so Happy..
Except Hinata and Sai.
They look at me like.
'We're-so-sorry-Sakura-because-we-didn't-do-anything-to-save-you.'

So I look at them like.
'It's okay, I know your trying.. But please.. I don't need your pity.'

I turn around to see Lady Tsunadi.
"But shishou----"

"I said... Dis-miss.."
She said..

I look at the ground to hide my sadness.
"See you around, shi-- Hokage-sama.."
I turn around and walk out..

But before I walk out.
I headed Karin say something.

"That's Karma for try I g to stole my Sasuke-Kun."

WTF!! I DON'T FUCKING NEED HER SASUKE-KUN, SASUKE-KUN! HIS IRRITATING AND ANNOYING! IF I'M NOT JUST LOYAL TO THIS DAMN VILLAGE I SWEAR I'LL TORTURE HER TO DEATH!!!!!! ARGHT!!!!

Fuck my life. What did I do to her to achieve this bullshits!?
I don't even like or love Sasuke Uchiha now..
That Duck butt! If he didn't came back, my life is better than this now!

And that red bitch Karin Uzumaki!! Aught!! That whore!! She spread rumors about me like I was useless, weak, pathetic, and worthless and slut..

The fuck! What should I do to that whore. I beat she's Infinite times weak than a normal civilian.

Why people always believing her?
Tch.. Why am I wasting my time to think this nonsense?

I walk out the Village and go out to come to my private huge training ground..
I put a chakra in my fist and punch the ground hardly..
"SHANNAROO!!!"
An strong earthquake come and
The ground crack into billions pieces..
Trees fall down and the birds start to fly away from trees.

Pwew .. I don't even got a sweat.
I look around and start to make hand signs to make a jutsu to bring the place to it's normal image.

After I'm done..
I sit on the ground and hug my knees.

I trusted you all.. But why?
What did I do wrong? Am I not strong enough to be part of the Konoha 12?
Am I really this useless to avoid me?

Why everyone wants to suffer me?
Why shouldn't they just kill me?
Why?!!

Someone touch my shoulder so I look at that person.
And my eyes widens.
..
..
..
..
****************************
TO BE CONTENUED
****************************