All of me (Sebaciel story)

_________
hello its Sebaciel10383 if you listen to the song all of me I think it goes good with this pairing this takes place in season 1 after the jack the ripper case.Anyway enjoy the story :)
__________

(Ciels POV )

I felt the suns rays through my eyes as a soft voice says " it's time to wake up Young master"

"5 more minutes" I moan and roll over. "Now, now Young master we would not want to keep lady Elizabeth waiting would we". I could just feel the smirk on Sabastian face as I sat up. I completely forgot Elizabeth was coming over today.

"Todays tea is earl grey" Sabastian says. After I drink my tea  Sabastian changes me his hand slightly brushed against my thigh and I can feel my face heat up. after I head down stairs to a waiting Elizabeth.

"CIEELLLLL I can hear her all ready she runs up and hugs me with a tight grip. After a few moments she lets go and questions"Can we eat outside to day its very nice out?"

I think for a second and then say "sure why not".

" Yaaaaaayyy" Elizabeth pulls my arm outside and I can hear Sabastians

footsteps heading to the kithen to make food. Something inside me does not want Sabastian to leave but I just brush it off.

Me and Elizabeth arrive at a tree and sit under itwaiting for Sabastian to bring food."So Ciel what do you want for Valentines day its in a couple weeks". I think and get a great idea. " I want whatever you want to do" I reply. "aaaahhhhh" Elizabeth says.

Just then Sabastian walks up and says "Today we have cinnamon curry bread with tea". Sabastian places the plate in front of us then I take the first bite. "its delicous" surprised myself that I gave Sabastian a compliment.

"thank you Young master" Sabastian replied with a grin.

After we finish we head inside and Elizabeth says "its getting late I should leave ". Elizabeth turneds around gives me a quick kiss and leaves in a hurry. I turn around to see Sebastian with A jealous look in his eyes. I giggle a bit and it take Sebastian out of his trance.

We both head upstairs and I get ready for bed. As Sabastian starts to leave I say "stay with me tonight". He turns around and says "yes my lord" with a surprised look.

I say "you can lay on the bed". Sabastian looks a little taken back my actions. But he lays on the bed anyway. I find myself with my head on his chest he does not shake me off or move then I drift off into sleep.

_________
sorry for any errors if you want more vote and give me some ideas. for now by my KITTENS.