Sorry

hope you like this part I got some ideas mahahaha. sorry about that and hope you enjoy.

(Sabastians POV )

a little while at yourself asleep I got it from under him being careful not to wake him up. I walked to the kitchen silently thinking I should make a cake for Cie because his recovery has gone so well.

As I finish the last touches to the cake I stand back and look at it. It has all the vanilla frosting with chocolate flowers on top then umder the frosting is pure chocolate. I sigh happy with my work and head back upstairs.

I open the door to see an empty bed where is Ciel?

"BOOOO"i jump back and punch with full force whatever was behind me. I  turn around just to see what I hit was not an object but it was Ciel.

"No no no no" Ciel collapsed to the ground with a thud " im so sorry I didn't know I was you" I was know shouting. I wrapped my arm's around Ciel hoping the pain would go away.

then I knew what I had to do, I had to turn Ciel into a demon otherwise he would not survive a blow like this.

I hurry and run towards kitchen placing Ciel on the table I knew I had some extra souls around just in case something happened

I open the first jar seeing a blue round object, I take it out and slowly place it into Ciels mouth waiting for any kind of reaction.

Ciel launched up coughing and inhaling air acting as he hasn't breathe in ages. Ciel looks over at me and asks "h..how am I still alive?"

"Im sorry but I had to turn you into a demon"

"well at least I dont have to die with out you"Ciel says and pulls up his shirt showing no scar but just flawless skin.

soo ya I hope you enjoyed it im kind out of ideas so if you have any please let me know and I will probably put them in the story, but goodbye my KITTENS.