Healing

ok so I hope you like it and there is a yaoi scence, you have been warned

(Ciels POV )

its been about a week since the incident with Claude. But now I seem to be doing better I can walk, run and even jump even though my side is still pretty badly hurt. I'm in my bed back at home waiting for Sebastian to come to my room with tea.

Sebastian comes in with nothing in his hands "no tea" i question. "I have something better than tea" Sebastian replied im a seductive voice. He walks over to me and climbs onto the bed hovering over me.

Our lips meet in sequence Sebastian pushes harder his lips to mine and I gave him entrance his tongue slides into my mouth roaming almost every area.

Sebastian pulls away and ask "do you want to do this you're still hurt".

"ive been waiting forever" I reply with full thought.

Sebastian rips off my shirt  still having the bandage on my waist then Sebastian tears of his own shirt and pants leaving him naked. He places his mouth on my stomach and slides all the way down to my trousers and pulled them off.

He then thrusted into me without warning I can't help but let out a loud moan. with each thrushed another moan comes out until we both climax.

Sebastian falls over next to me and wraps his arms around me "I love you " are the last words I hear

please dont kill me I know it is short but I just wanted to get it done. let me know if you have any ideas for the story im stumped. goodbye my KITTENS.