Lilli's Secret

I lay in bed not bothering to get up. You know that feeling when the duvet and pillow are practically glued  to you. Yes, I felt like that , but with great difficulty I flopped out of bed, rembering it was Monday. Monday gloom rushed over me as I trundled down the stairs into the kitchen.

" Morning my little zip-zapper!" Mum said grinning. Then I noticed.
" Why are you not wearing your uniform?" I asked.  Mum was an employer at a superhero agency. She usally wore a neat white shirt with a flourecent SA in the top right corner of her shirt for Superhero Agency. She wore a long grey skirt with high black heels.

" Have you lost track of time?If you wanna be a superhero you must rember what day it is! Lilli it is the summer holidays!" She said cracking an egg with a single glare and levatating a spoon and mixing the egg to finally make scrambled egg.

" Lils eat up."She said drawing the chair back without touching it. I sat down and clumsily levitated my spoon wich worked for 1 minute after clacking onto the almost empty plate.

"How was that ?" I asked mum. But before she could answer dad called from downstairs.
"Good ! " He must of used x-ray vision to see what I did.

Have you guessed yet then ? You have to know by now! I'm an untrained superhero, daughter of 2 superheroes!

Hopefully I will get in to a good highschool .See you in chapter two , I am teleporting there now!

Hi I am the author . Please watch the video up above it is so cool and  cute