✦ 23

@  t h e  m a l l

MINA pulled me by the arm, dragging me off to where she thought she saw jinyoung.

seongwoo and samuel where joking around as hyungseob just stood there not sure what to do.

all i wanted to do was look at the dogs.

buT nooo gotta go chase jinyoung.

daehwi heard jinyoung's name and followed us to see his best friend.

"jinyoung!" daehwi called out.

the other boy lifted his head and his eyes met daehwi's and he smiled brightly, waving at him.

mina sighed, "you know what. i give up, jinyoung's only got eyes for daehwi." she joked sadly.

"don't worry mina, you'll find someone just as great as jinyoung one day and he'll be able to tolerate all of your shouting." i reassured her and made the smile come up to her face again.

i noticed the building behind jinyoung.

Petopia

alcldl2la the pet store. if i could i'd cry tears of happiness but there are too many people around.

"bye losers." i told the three and went in the pet shop.

| | |

the six of us all hung out at the mall until evening and precisely at nine o'clock the four boys panicked and yelled at me to go home, jinyoung being the only one left clueless.

i groaned at the thought of more walking.

i followed their orders since they were pretty persistent and walked home alone.

i knew they were following me like stalkers but that's fine.

at least they weren't real stalkers.

while unlocking the front door i remembered that jihoon wanted to talk to me.

is he going to be mad that i forgot??

i gasped at what i saw in my house.