Chapter 24

Today the parents are coming to Starlight because the triple wedding is tomorrow. I can't believe tomorrow I'm marrying Zenix, I've dreamed of this day and now it's actually happening. I woke up and got dressed, I'm almost two months into my pregnancy and I have a baby bump, which is making my clothes smaller. Once I'm finished, I go downstairs to see, Aaron and Laurance cooking, Aphmau, Sasha, Katelyn and Kawaii-chan talking on the couch, Dante, Gene, Zenix, and Garroth are talking about something.

"Hey, girls" I walk over to them and sit down.

"Hey Y/N~Chan how are you?" Kawaii~Chan asks me.

"I'm fine, I'm glad the wedding is tomorrow because if it was later I wouldn't fit in it" I explain causing them to laugh.

"I know what you mean, my figure is gone," Sasha says.

"But when it's over you guys get to raise a beautiful family with the man you love," Aphmau says.

"What about you Aph, when are you going to have kids?" I tease, her face turns beat red.

"W-what d-do you mean?" She stutters.

"Yeah Aphmau~Senpai you're the only one without kids," KC says.

"W-well you know, Aaron and I are just dating," She says.

"ERIC DID I JUST HEAR THAT CORRECTLY, MY BABY GIRL IS DATING HIM" Someone screamed, I turned around and saw Sylvana, oh stuff is about to go down.

"M-mom" Aph stuttered, Aaron popped his head out of the kitchen to see her enraged. He started running.

"Welp I guess the parents are here," Katelyn said getting up. She went over to her dad and hugged him.

"Mommy" Garroth yelled running to his mom. I got up and went over to Zenix.

"I guess the parents are here," I say, he smiles.

"That means we are one step closer to the big day," He said wrapping me in his arms. I looked around everyone was talking to their parents. Then I see mom walk in.

"Mom!" Gene, Dante and I walk over to her.

"Oh, my babies" She hugs us.

"Mom I missed you," I say, Zenix walks over.

"Hey miss Ocean" He greets her.

"Plz call me Maria or mom, you are marrying my daughter," She says, Zenix smiles.

"Okay, Maria let me show you your room," He says and brings mom upstairs. While he's gone showing her, his mom arrives.

"Hey, Miss Santiago" I greet my future mother in law. (My failed attempt at last name).

"Y/N, It's so nice to meet you" She hugs me.

"So where is my son, I haven't seen him in forever?" She asks.

"He's upstairs showing my mom her room" I explain, she nods and walks off. I look at everyone, Sylvana, Zianna, Mom, and Karen are talking about Beyoncé, Aphmau is talking to Aaron. Everyone looks normal. Zenix comes back.

"Hey," I say following his gaze.

"Hey, so you met my mom," He asks.

"Yes, she's nice. She exactly likes the other moms" I laugh.

"Yep," We sit on the couch listening to everyone conversation. I'm so excited for tomorrow, this triple wedding is going to be awesome. 

AN: Chapters take so long to make and then they seem so short. Sorry for being absent the last two days, school started and I needed the weekend to prewrite the chapters. Anyway, next chapter... Wedding.

Word count: 559 words.

~Mika~Chan