Chapter 25

"Y/N wake up" Someone shouted in my ear, I jumped up and yelled.

"OMI, Aphmau why are you screaming?" I look at her angry.

"It's morning and more importantly the big wedding day" She jumped up excited. It's too early for this, wait, It's the wedding. OMI I'm getting married to Zenix today.

"Now you're excited, come on we need to get ready" She pulled me out of bed and rushed me to the room with the other two.

"So Y/N did you get woken up or woke up?" Katelyn asks.

"Woken up by Aph," I say. "You?"

"Sasha" She yawns.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay ladies we have 3 hours to get ready, let's get started" Sasha command, wow she's excited and peppy for a pregnant lady. Katelyn and I groaned but got ready anyway.

~Zenix P.O.V~

I'm so nervous, my palms are sweating and I look like a mess, it's almost time for the wedding, I'm getting married in less than 20 minutes.

"Nervous?" Travis asked me.

"Yeah, it's just that I don't want to mess up" I explain.

"I understand I was in this position to," He says, yeah he married Zane a month ago.

"Zenix, you love Y/N, she loves you, you have nothing to worry about, just breathe," He says patting my back. Yeah, breath that's all I need to do. I wonder if Y/N is as nervous as me. I finish getting dressed and walk out to the front, Gene and Garroth are there looking as nervous, at least I'm not alone. The wedding looks beautiful, the girl did a great job at compromising. The aisle had chairs on each side, flower pattern on the aisle and a tree behind the arc where we stand.

"Okay everyone, the ceremony will begin in 10 minutes, Plz be seated" Aphmau yells to the guest, I smile, 10 minutes and I'm married to the love of my life.

~Y/N P.O.V~

10 minutes until I married Zenix, I can't wait to be his wife, it's a dream come true. Anyway, after a lot of compromises, we decided on the ceremony, food and our dresses. We kept the dresses from out perfect wedding and the bridesmaids are wearing purple dresses. I looked into the mirror one last time, stunning.

"You excited?" Sasha asks me.

"Well yeah, I'm marrying Zenix, you?" I look at her.

"I couldn't be happier, I've always wanted to be with Gene and now I'm marrying him" She dances a little bit.

"And you become my sister in law" I point out.

"OMI I complete forgot about that" She laughs.

"We will be sisters," We say at the same time. I can't believe we forgot about that little detail.

"Places people" Aphmau yells, she really has a yelling problem. We all go in line, Nekoette is our flower girl, Dimitri the ring bearer, then we have Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau as the bridesmaids then Katelyn, Sasha and I last. We all walk down the aisle one by one and finally I make it to Zenix.

"You look beautiful" He smiles at me. I smile back and then Zane begins talking. (Zane a priest in here).

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to unite these six people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish" He recites the speech. (Copied and pasted this).

"Do you pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly

care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand

together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all

the days of your lives?" He asks us

"We do," We all said at the same time.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with

all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be

encouraged to grow in their own lives?" He continues.

"We do"

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other."

"Gene, Garroth, Zenix, repeat after me"

"I Gene/ Garroth/ Zenix, promise to love and support you Sasha/ Katelyn/ Y/N and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." They say placing the ring on our finger.

"Sasha, Katelyn, Y/N repeat after me"

"I Sasha/ Katelyn/ Y/N, promise to love and support you Gene/ Garroth/ Zenix and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." We say placing the ring on their finger.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husbands and wives. You may kiss the brides." Zane finishes the speech.

Gene and Sasha kiss, Garroth and Katelyn kiss and Zenix and I kiss. This wedding was great. I'm married to Zenix and I can't wait to start our future together. 

AN: So sorry the begin was boring and useless and the end was very long. But anyway, the triple wedding was a success. Also I'm losing my interests in writing the rest so I'm gonna take a little break and be back when I'm ready to continue. Thank you for your patience. 

Word count: 1024 words.

~Mika~Chan