The Battle

"What the hell" Natsu thought. He looked to see Laxus and Gajeel standing there looking at him. "Finally came back salamander" Gajeel said. Natsu looked pissed. Laxus look at the destroyed guild and said " You really did a number on this place. But it's a 5 on 1 so I suggest you surrender". Natsu looked back and forth then he started to laugh like a manic. He said "oh no, the more then merrier. This might actually be a challenge". Natsu hands burst into flames. "Let's begin".

I'm super lazzzzy so the battles might  be down played

They were at a standoff. Then the fairies dashed forward, Natsu yelled out. Fire Dragon King's Heat Wave. All of a sudden the area became super hot. Everyone had to close their eyes and put their arms up to block the heat. In the split second Natsu started attacking. He went after Wendy first he tried to kick her but Erza blocked it. She requiped into her flame empress armor. Natsu grinned " you think that armor will stop me". He threw fire at them and knocked her away. But before he could continue he was hit by a metal rod. He turned around only to get hit by Laxus. He started to attack Laxus but then Laxus's speed and power increased. He looked at Wendy and saw she had activated her Dragon force and was enhancing everyone. He needed to take her out. He broke with Laxus and went for Wendy. Fire Dragon King's Iron Fist. But Gajeel came and said Iron Dragon's Demon Logs and knocked him away. He then saw a bright light. "Regulus Impact". Natsu was hit by Loke's attack. "Sagittarius fire"Lucy shouted. Natsu tried to dodge a barrage of arrows but some of them hit. He was about to attack Lucy when Laxus yelled "Roaring Thunder". It hit Natsu directly in the body. Natsu was losing bad. Every time he would attack one the others were open to fire at him. Natsu needed room to work with. He jumped in the air and yelled Fire Dragon Kings Brilliant Flame.

After the explosion everyone was separated. Natsu went after Wendy first. He grabbed her by the throat and punched her in the face then in the stomach. She cried put out in pain. When Erza came to help he threw Wendy at her and than punched them away. Lucy called in Taurus who took a swing at Natsu but when his axe got near him it melted. Then Natsu punched a hole in his chest. He went to Laxus and Gajeel and used his Fire Dragon Kings Wing Attack. "Natsu" Erza yelled "This is idiotic, there too many of us. Just give up". "Never" Natsu yelled. "So be it". Erza replied. She requiped her lighting empress armor and slashed Natsu which for a moment paralyzed him. Lucy then spawned in Scorpio and he fired his Sand Buster and Natsu who couldn't move had to take the attack head on. Then Wemdy used her Sky Dragons Roar to blow Natsu into Gajeel and Laxus's Roars. When it was over Natsu was barley standing.

Lucy yelled "Natsu please stop. Your beaten just give up". Lucy was on the verge of crying. But Natsu wasn't out of options.Natsu started talking. "You know. I know everything about your guys past. But you know nothing of mine so let me fill you in. I have a older brother". Everyone gasped. "Wait theres more. His name is Zeref Dragneel. He brought me back from the dead but I was made into a demon. My real name is Etherious Natus Dragneel. Or should I say END". "What, no way your lying". Erza yelled. "Oh you don't believe me". Natsu said. All of a sudden the ground started rumbling. Then the temperature started rising. Natsu body was engulfed in flames. Everyone started to get back. Then there was a explosion. When everyone looked back and they were horrified by what they saw.

"Natsu"